Real Housewives of Potomac (MD) - BRAVO

I sure agree about Candiace - she totally lost it and it was embarrassing. Really how could a grown woman act that way? Especially in public, and then to have it filmed. I have no love loss for Mia, but I could sure see why she reacted the way she did. I didn't think it was right, but could understand.
Dorthy raised that woman? Not good. Candiace's anger was frightening.

Goodness, I sure don't really like anything about Gordon. He's sure not showing a very likeable guy so far. But did like of all people to do that crude mouth thing to was Karen.

Zen Wen might have been hiding if she thought Giselle would be ok staying in that attic room with no bathroom (or Robyn either). Especially as there is tension between them.
And from the sounds of the only bathroom for them to use was 2 floors down. Wendy also knew about Giselle's broken foot and should have made arrangements for that. I was happy to see the ladies leave and get a hotel.
Also Wendy's reaction when the ladies were discussing the room/bathroom thing was very rude.

Boy, Ashley is so much more likeable without Micheal.

I was really taken aback by all the hate that Mia is getting. The whole premise of a fun Real Housewives Franchise is shade... and good, funny shade. Not nasty shade. Candaice is nasty. I went back and watched other seasons and realized that Candaice was like that already... it only became more pronounced when Monique called her out. Although I dislike Evelyn Lozada's antics, this is the time when she needed some of Evelyn's low down nastiness.

Reactions: jmaemonte and swags
I was just saying that I was liking Ashely, but agree swags - that whole scene at the hotel with Ash and Micheal was just weird and creepy - yuck!

This episode felt like a real filler so they can have the Grand Dame's big renewal for the finale.
Wendy and her mom fighting and the Mia and her mom problems just seemed so random. Also Giselle with her daughters and therapist (someone she had not seen for 3 years??)

Reactions: jmaemonte and swags
I just watched the episode. Michael looks absolutely uncomfortable with Ashley trying to seduce him. I wonder (besides the obvious questions) if it's partly due to the cameras in the room. I'd be weirded out by that for sure. I really don't need to see any more of their sexy time on camera. I also didn't need to see Ashley's panties as she straddled him either. :sick::sick::sick:
Things that can't be unseen. :crybaby::crybaby: