Chanel Spring/Summer 2022 Act II (22S)

add another 1-2k because that's what I foresee this bag going for in the resale market
The latest news in is that to curb RESALE market , CHANEL has limited the sale of chanel bags "Classic flap " and " "coco handle" to just one per year per customer as per this article and a couple of others ! If this is true, the resale market would definitely target the other models aggressively ! https://hypebeast.com/2021/10/chane...o-handle-handbag-limit-purchases-announcement

Last edited:
The latest news in is that to curb RESALE market , CHANEL has limited the sale of chanel bags "Classic flap " and " "coco handle" to just one per year per customer as per this article and a couple of others ! If this is true, the resale market would definitely target the other models aggressively ! https://hypebeast.com/2021/10/chane...o-handle-handbag-limit-purchases-announcement
Yes I agree, also I can't really see how limiting sale of their classics and cch will stabilise the prices of these on resale market.

For me, I wish I will have the chance to see a 21a grey lookalike again in the near future :crybaby:I still can't quite let go of missing out on this particular bag.
I understand this. My SA told me that a color can quickly come back (within one year) or it can take 10 years. The colors are not linked to the "selling popularity".
But I can imagine that they come soon back with a grey :smile:

I understand this. My SA told me that a color can quickly come back (within one year) or it can take 10 years. The colors are not linked to the "selling popularity".
But I can imagine that they come soon back with a grey :smile:
Thanks so much for replying to me, and fingers crossed for all of us!! Hopefully with the new *rumored* 1 cf per year will only help me get a step closer to getting it in the future and not the opposite :angel:

Reactions: Anysia
I wonder if this will include rectangular mini square mini and mini top handle?? since they said earlier this year the square and rectangular are part of the classic line now? If they include minis in this restriction, i might cry! LOL

Reactions: ilawise26
Besides how to know at the beginning of the year which item to pick? If you haven’t seen all collections.
they would trigger more reseller behavior.
Yes that is true too. I expressed my interest for the cch iridescent pink from the 21K collection base on stock photos but when I saw the actual bag, I didn't like it as much. Luckily I was able to change to the lilac cch instead. I feel abit hesitant to pre order anything base on stock photos anymore but this might mean I might be too late to buy anything in boutique as most are snapped up quickly.