Your Marc Jacobs in action!

I am CRAZY in love with this bag and I don’t understand……
I’m a die hard LV girl for 24 years and then this rogue came in to my life……
Does than I’m cheating on Mr Vuitton?
I felt the same way! I have two neverfulls that I was planning on taking one on an upcoming plane trip and now I’m like maybe the traveler would be better?!

Reactions: pinkgemini
taking Blake out today....haven't seen much action here on OS Collection bags
View attachment 5181853
so good to see you :heart: And that Blake is gorgeous!
Over the years I have been stalking online resellers for collection bags because they are so cheap now but the leather is SOOO good! Seriously, paying less than $100 for an MJ collection bag is such a steal. He may not be the It Guy anymore but quality is quality! :smile: One of my fave bags to this day is the xbody cammie!

I found an older MJ bag in the closet. I was Inspired by how some of the LV fans turn their toiletry 26 to look like a Coussin. So I added a guitar strap and wear the bag backwards, with the chunky gold chain handle hanging in the front. The effect is decent and breathes a new life into this old girl!
GENIUS! Seriously!!

so good to see you :heart: And that Blake is gorgeous!
Over the years I have been stalking online resellers for collection bags because they are so cheap now but the leather is SOOO good! Seriously, paying less than $100 for an MJ collection bag is such a steal. He may not be the It Guy anymore but quality is quality! :smile: One of my fave bags to this day is the xbody cammie!
price were higher when I got my Blake than now but still a lot less than full retail

GENIUS! Seriously!!
I love the quality of the older MJ quilted bags. I put a handle on my baby Stam and a guitar strap on the mini Cecilia to jazz them up a bit. These are classics that I would always treasure!

Attachments

• 34F4EDDA-CE55-46CA-B75B-6A491F6F6E29.jpeg
    34F4EDDA-CE55-46CA-B75B-6A491F6F6E29.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 54
  • FF50F24E-5547-40F9-8E92-A22CA6EEBCFA.jpeg
    FF50F24E-5547-40F9-8E92-A22CA6EEBCFA.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 55
You won’t regret! Small is the perfect size!!!
Mannnnnn i love it so much but it's just too big for me. It would be great as a diaper bag if I needed one or if I went into an office every day. But since I work from home and my kids are long past the diaper stage (thank god), it's just too much bag as a xbody. HOWEVER!! I did just order the canvas large tote and am super psyched for it! I love how fun they are! The mini in leather is still on my radar too :smile:

Mannnnnn i love it so much but it's just too big for me. It would be great as a diaper bag if I needed one or if I went into an office every day. But since I work from home and my kids are long past the diaper stage (thank god), it's just too much bag as a xbody. HOWEVER!! I did just order the canvas large tote and am super psyched for it! I love how fun they are! The mini in leather is still on my radar too :smile:

The bag is too big if you work from home and dont need to take your kitchen sink with you. Since July I am back to my office (no more from home (although the infection cases are still crazy high) I have been using it everyday. The small size is good as a work bag but in you case, maybe the mini is just sufficient.

The bag is too big if you work from home and dont need to take your kitchen sink with you. Since July I am back to my office (no more from home (although the infection cases are still crazy high) I have been using it everyday. The small size is good as a work bag but in you case, maybe the mini is just sufficient.
Yes I can imagine how awesome it is as a work bag! :smile: The large canvas tote is really awesome and I'm glad I got it. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for the mini leather on sale!

Reactions: Yuki85
I found an older MJ bag in the closet. I was Inspired by how some of the LV fans turn their toiletry 26 to look like a Coussin. So I added a guitar strap and wear the bag backwards, with the chunky gold chain handle hanging in the front. The effect is decent and breathes a new life into this old girl!
This is what I've done with my bag, too! Actually, I didn''t know the name but I got it off of TRR for under $100, too (well it was about $150 when it reached me but still a steal for the quality!). I was looking for the icy leather bags, and this is definitely it. I can understand now all the hype about this leather. Funny that TRR listed it as 'patent' leather. This bag is going on 15 years old and my goodness it will probably outlast me.

20211009_090700.jpg

This is what I've done with my bag, too! Actually, I didn''t know the name but I got it off of TRR for under $100, too (well it was about $150 when it reached me but still a steal for the quality!). I was looking for the icy leather bags, and this is definitely it. I can understand now all the hype about this leather. Funny that TRR listed it as 'patent' leather. This bag is going on 15 years old and my goodness it will probably outlast me.

View attachment 5218945
Great find! These high quality MJ bags are such a steal. The timeless design is still relevant today and I have been stocking up too!

Last edited:
Reactions: kellbell285585