Watermark your bBag pictures!!

oogiewoogie

Life is good.. :)
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
I just noticed one of my pictures has been hi-jacked along with another PF'ers onto eBay. I should've done this before... but be sure to watermark all your pictures!! :tdown:

Yes ladies, let's please do each other a favor and watermark your photos! I know in the excitement of receiving a new bag we forget to watermark (I don't think I ever have and now I will). If you guys can help each other out and remind a PF'er to watermark his/her photo if the member forgets to do so in their thread.

Sorry to hear that....i ever watermarked my pics but was too lazy lately. I think better play safe...goin forward, i better make sure i do that.

Thanks...i hope ebay will take action to such irresponsible people

how do you watermark your pics?
I don't know how to do it

i'm not sure how others are doing it, but going forward, i'll be watermarking my photos with photoshop... you can use photoshop or any other simple image program. there's probably one on your computer already - just use the type tool to write your name over the photo so no one else can use it...! :Push:

Thank you for the heads up. I suggest to write your tPF username on a piece of paper then just include that piece of paper to your bbags whenever you are to take pictures. Sometimes people can be very good with Photoshop and that watermark can be easily edited. If a piece of paper with your username is in the picture, there is no easy way to edit it, even with Photoshop.

Thank you for the heads up. I suggest to write your tPF username on a piece of paper then just include that piece of paper to your bbags whenever you are to take pictures. Sometimes people can be very good with Photoshop and that watermark can be easily edited. If a piece of paper with your username is in the picture, there is no easy way to edit it, even with Photoshop.

Very good idea. I always wanted to watermark my pictures but didn't know how. But your idea is very useful. :tup: