Which Longchamp Are You Carrying Today?

hello all!

I'm very new to this forum, and I'm looking to get another bag for the weekends.

I don't know if this is the correct thread to seek advises , if it isn't, pls do let me know admin

Currently I have the Neo series, Large in LH.. I am thinking of getting either the cuir in small or the Neo series medium in SH..

For those who own both, which do u prefer and why ?

I have another question, is the Neo series be it SH or LH the same material ?

TIA!

Reactions: viewwing
hello all!

I'm very new to this forum, and I'm looking to get another bag for the weekends.

I don't know if this is the correct thread to seek advises , if it isn't, pls do let me know admin

Currently I have the Neo series, Large in LH.. I am thinking of getting either the cuir in small or the Neo series medium in SH..

For those who own both, which do u prefer and why ?

I have another question, is the Neo series be it SH or LH the same material ?

TIA!
Hi! Welcome! I personally have three small cuirs now so I love them! Very durable smooshy thick leather for the reasonable price. It also holds a lot for its size. I do not have the neo but I’ve heard it shows water stains very well. And yes the material for the Neo series are all the same.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Hi! Welcome! I personally have three small cuirs now so I love them! Very durable smooshy thick leather for the reasonable price. It also holds a lot for its size. I do not have the neo but I’ve heard it shows water stains very well. And yes the material for the Neo series are all the same.

Hi there!
thanks your for sharing!

yes that was also the reason why I got attached in the first place. Cuir is lightweight and it looks really good for it's pricing.
Yes I do have the Neo series those very old version and yes it do have water stains after a few years.

seem like im going for cuir now!

Hi there!
thanks your for sharing!

yes that was also the reason why I got attached in the first place. Cuir is lightweight and it looks really good for it's pricing.
Yes I do have the Neo series those very old version and yes it do have water stains after a few years.

seem like im going for cuir now!
You won’t go wrong with cuir! What color are u looking at? They’re so addictive!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I don't think im that adventurous.. so probably a black one ? any other colours do u fancy ?
BLack is good and basic. I love my black one. It’s gotten softer and smoothies. For this season? I think u can stay relatively safe with the pilot blue too! It’s a nice dusty blue that isn’t as dark as navy. I like it too! And I think will be easy to match.