Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I think she looks very pretty and the clothes are perfect for the image she is trying to project. Kudos to the stylists. I like that she seems to have stopped whatever she was taking to be stick thin.

She can be very pretty, but in this photo the hair-raising hair hides it. The clothes look awkward because of the way she stands.

Me too :blush:

Sing to the tune of The Addams Family -

They’re creepy and their kooky
Mysterious and spooky
They’re all together ooky
The Harkle family

What did they do to deserve to be in this list? :shocked:

I think but could be wrong, they bought their way on to the list. The World Kitchen chef wrote their syrupy piece.
He had to earn his "donation". :lol: OMG! These 2 are such a joke!:lol::lol::lol: The Queen really needs to make a clear separation of the rest of the royal family from these 2.:wave::yes:

She can be very pretty, but in this photo the hair-raising hair hides it. The clothes look awkward because of the way she stands.

Some petites suit flamboyant styles. MM looks best in minimal as well as minimalist, the hair blowout is Washington DC 1990s (yes, I know it's supposed to be back in as a micro-trend, but not if it doesn't suit).

That praise which Time Magazine heaped on them for having compassion for people they don't know - it got me thinking. Aren't most charitable efforts similar? When I donate, it's to help a nebulous unfortunate person or animal or situation. At most, I direct the donation to a niche, say a charity for abandoned bunnies rather than the SPCA. So what makes their compassion for strangers so special?

Oh, that godawful cover photo - they look like they were given the proportions of Hobbits. Long live Tolkien!

When we find out how much money and time they have actually donated, then we can heap on the compassion praise.
Until then, they are simply two more Hwood z-listers who do very little but lecture the rest of us.

It’s possible Hazzie may use Prince Charles’s formula for donations. Some call it money-laundering troubling transactions for friends. :amazed:

What’s come to light so far certainly gives the sense of powerful people engaged in troubling transactions. The full extent of it isn’t entirely clear yet; there may be more scandals yet to break within this larger one.

From the actual Time list. Different colours, but another pleated trouser. Is that her attempt to look professional and tough? I think she looks really matronly.

View attachment 5194664
I'm sorry (not sorry) but every time I see the picture of her in these pants..... it looks like she has large bloomers or a baggy diaper on. Is it just me? :yucky: :wtf:

Hey y'all. Archewell updated their page to include the Time photo and introduces their new slogan.
SHARED PURPOSE, GLOBAL ACTION, LEADING THE WAY WITH COMPASSION! :nuts:

Obviously they want COMPASSION to be their BRAND. Plus extra points for slipping COMMUNITIES and WORLD in there.

View attachment 5194844
Oh, go and change yourselves already.

“For Meghan, being a woman of colour, having a gospel choir that were mostly black, and having a black minister as well… while that might not seem political — and perhaps it shouldn’t be seen as political — it absolutely was a political choice and I think she was trying to send a very clear message.”
Adebayo added: “She wasn’t going to be leaving behind who she was.”

that is better to give her whatever she wants, or… :rolleyes:
.. and how many times had MORPHINE attended a Black Church here in LA?!? .. I would guess, NEVER (as far as I recall, she and her Doria belonged to some crunchy-granola "church" out here). How many friends did she have that were friends-of-color? .. not many if I recall .. so, yet again, using that black card when it's convenient and/or to "send a message" a PATHETIC PEARL!

Thanks for that. This was posted there as well. Can’t prove it is true but it is easy to imagine her doing it.

View attachment 5194218View attachment 5194219View attachment 5194220
.. and this is why I DO believe that rumor about her being a Yacht Girl!! She would pretty much do anything to move herself up that social ladder, especially if it would result in a move up in the H'wood world! Disgusting that she would do this, especially given that the gentleman's wife was there but, am I surprised?!!? .. nope, not really.

Both Landon Clements and Ashley Jacobs (both from Bravo's Southern Charm series) were also rumored to be Yacht Girls out here in SoCal (both in San Diego) and "supposedly" Ashley got onto the show as Thomas' girlfriend because of her stint as a Yacht Girl.

I, too, watched the video. He did say anyone can live a very good life in Mexico for a reasonable cost. He said no one should worry about his well-being. He also had 3 !!! Emmys on the mantel. Woozeee.
Yes, he doesn't want any financial help from the couple of Montecito. He mentioned also that MM and H stopped Jason Knauf from helping him with the unexpected limelight situation. The impression I get is that TM sees H as a puppet that doesn't deserve much respect.

I read an article not long ago mentioning that Doria raised MM as a 'single mum,' I believe this is the story being sold by the Entitled of Montecito.

Hey y'all. Archewell updated their page to include the Time photo and introduces their new slogan.
SHARED PURPOSE, GLOBAL ACTION, LEADING THE WAY WITH COMPASSION! :nuts:

Obviously they want COMPASSION to be their BRAND. Plus extra points for slipping COMMUNITIES and WORLD in there.

View attachment 5194844
All talk no trousers
can’t stand those posers :sick:

Britney Spears was also on the Times list and she's barely functioning (apologies to Brit fans) and just wants to be naked all the time, so take this list with a grain of salt.

I happen to have a soft spot for Britney and am rooting for her...but I said earlier, they have a freaking Taliban on that list who had been incarcerated for years, so at that point I wasn't even bothered by the troublesome two anymore because this basically drove home the point how ridiculous that list ist.

Plus, I'm sure theirs was one of the bought spots haha.