Chanel Fall/Winter Act II 2021 (21K)

I picked up this beautiful blue caviar mini yesterday. It is very very cute.
Love the color, size, leather and adjustable chain. An amazing pierce for sue. HOWEVER, I am dislike the wrinkles on the sides of the CC turn lock, very much. I really wish that Chanel do a much better job with their quality control for these extra ordinary expensive bags. I saw three of these bags in different colors and they all have the wrinkles. Same wrinkles! One might be more than the others. I probably end up keeping it because it checks other boxes for me. Tho it gives me a big pause in buying my next piece from Chanel. This is not the first bag with the wrinkle issue. I am very frustrated with Chanel on this issue.

I hope the pictures below help to see (so what) real color of the bag. It is beautiful light blue iridescent with some pink sparkles in it. It looks different in every light. I tried to take pictures in a different lighting so you can see the differences but I can tell you that the color you see here is still not the true color. That said hope you can tell that it is a nice pleasant light blue with sparkle nonetheless. The leather is puffy, soft but thick. The hardware has good weight to it but not too heavy. Turnout that I like the aged gold hardware with this iridescent blue. The adjustable function is a dream. Hope you like the pictures. (Pictures are to enjoy on this forum only, please.)

P.S. If anyone have an SA with this bag without the wrinkles, please please please DM me.

2A4EFFEA-769C-4C36-902E-7217066A0CA1.jpegD6BC4223-B918-4AD9-9058-6B92F1F59CE1.jpeg49E36FAF-560C-49DA-A335-58BDBBAFCE02.jpeg77C1ADB8-DD78-4741-B1A0-B4EBDF167934.jpeg62079635-D331-4DC0-A4CD-464F1E4533A2.jpeg

Last edited:
Love the color, size, leather and adjustable chain. An amazing pierce for sue. HOWEVER, I am dislike the wrinkles on the sides of the CC turn lock, very much. I really wish that Chanel do a much better job with their quality control for these extra ordinary expensive bags. I saw three of these bags in different colors and they all have the wrinkles. Same wrinkles! One might be more than the others. I probably end up keeping it because it checks other boxes for me. Tho it gives me a big pause in buying my next piece from Chanel. This is not the first bag with the wrinkle issue. I am very frustrated with Chanel on this issue.

I hope the pictures below help to see (so what) real color of the bag. It is beautiful light blue iridescent with some pink sparkles in it. It looks different in every light. I tried to take pictures in a different lighting so you can see the differences but I can tell you that the color you see here is still not the true color. That said hope you can tell that it is a nice pleasant light blue with sparkle nonetheless. The leather is puffy, soft but thick. The hardware has good weight to it but not too heavy. Turnout that I like the aged gold hardware with this iridescent blue. The adjustable function is a dream. Hope you like the pictures. (Pictures are to enjoy on this forum only, please.)

P.S. If anyone have an SA with this bag without the wrinkles, please please please DM me.

View attachment 5194755View attachment 5194758View attachment 5194757View attachment 5194756View attachment 5194759

View attachment 5194760
It's super pretty! I'm waiting for this bag too (was told I'm number 1 on the reserve list but haven't heard anything from the SA ). I am nervous about the wrinkles too. I saw this bag online it has obvious wrinkles and appears to have deflated quilts. The quality control is all over the place... Smh.

Here's hoping for the best!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210904-154923_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210904-154923_Instagram.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 185

View attachment 5194755View attachment 5194758View attachment 5194757View attachment 5194756View attachment 5194759

View attachment 5194760
Wow this blue is sooo pretty… thanks for sharing! I’m on the list for a black one but I doubt I’ll get it… now I love this blue!

Necklaces, More Broaches and More Shoes!

Attachments

• necklace2.png
    necklace2.png
    176.9 KB · Views: 34
  • broach 2.png
    broach 2.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 34
  • broach 3.png
    broach 3.png
    158.2 KB · Views: 33
  • broach 4.png
    broach 4.png
    202.8 KB · Views: 40
  • broach 5.png
    broach 5.png
    190.8 KB · Views: 35
  • broach.png
    broach.png
    182.2 KB · Views: 37
  • boots.png
    boots.png
    232.6 KB · Views: 34
  • ankleboots.png
    ankleboots.png
    113.9 KB · Views: 36
  • pink high boots.png
    pink high boots.png
    180.3 KB · Views: 27
It's super pretty! I'm waiting for this bag too (was told I'm number 1 on the reserve list but haven't heard anything from the SA ). I am nervous about the wrinkles too. I saw this bag online it has obvious wrinkles and appears to have deflated quilts. The quality control is all over the place... Smh.

Here's hoping for the best!

Wish you luck. You might get a perfect piece or maybe the wrinkles won’t bother you that much. Maybe it’s just me….

Re: the picture….wow, how lucky I am to get the one with less wrinkles!!! It sounds so wrong but is what buying Chanel come down to?? I really don’t like being negative. I like Chanel purses. This is hard……..I am so conflicting….

Last edited:
Reactions: naturallook

View attachment 5194760
:crybaby: I'm very surprised by these wrinkles as well. Such a stunning bag but I couldn't stomach that.... right on the face of the bag...no way.

I'm so anxious about my beige Chanel 19 that I keep checking my email to see if a receipt came through lol. I'm assuming it just hasn't been delivered to the store yet, otherwise my SA would've checked it out for me already. Folks who have waited before, is this usually the timeline? Wait for the bag to come in and then get the receipt when the SA scans it?