**Buying from Fashionphile** shopping experiences/questions

I just had a horrible selling experience with Fashionphile and will not be buying or selling anymore with them.
I recently sent in a Tiffany bracelet to sell and after they reviewed it, they told me that it is fake because diamonds is not "Tiffany quality" but I have proof and reciept of a recent service by Tiffany. Tiffany even checked the diamond settings so I am 10000% it is not fake. They wanted me to pay $75 return fee because they thought it fake. After seeing the reciept, they changed their tune that they cant accept it because of blah blah blah quality. I asked them to return the item to me without the fee, they went MIA. It has been 4 business days since my last email to them and nothing. I even called the customer service to escalate and still silent. Pretty much holding my bracelet hostage until I pay their fee.

I have sold and spent thousands with them, never again. Just wanted everyome to know about my issue. I will be using other services from now on.

Last edited:
I just had a horrible selling experience with Fashionphile and will not be buying or selling anymore with them.
I recently sent in a Tiffany bracelet to sell and after they reviewed it, they told me that it is fake because diamonds is not "Tiffany quality" but I have proof and reciept of a recent service by Tiffany. Tiffany even checked the diamond settings so I am 10000% it is not fake. They wanted me to pay $75 return fee because they thought it fake. After seeing the reciept, they changed their tune that they cant accept it because of blah blah blah quality. I asked them to return the item to me without the fee, they went MIA. It has been 4 business days since my last email to them and nothing. I even called the customer service to escalate and still silent. Pretty much holding my bracelet hostage until I pay their fee.

I have sold and spent thousands with them, never again. Just wanted everyome to know about my issue. I will be using other services from now on.
Yeah, I've learned my lesson about selling them watches and jewelry. I'm not sure how much your bracelet is worth, but I'd pay the $75 to get it back and then worry about getting your $75 back. I have no doubt your bracelet is authentic. Did they offer you a ridiculous amount for it? It seems that when they offer too much for a piece of jewelry they suddenly decided it's not authentic.

• Wow
Reactions: lulu212121
Yeah, I've learned my lesson about selling them watches and jewelry. I'm not sure how much your bracelet is worth, but I'd pay the $75 to get it back and then worry about getting your $75 back. I have no doubt your bracelet is authentic. Did they offer you a ridiculous amount for it? It seems that when they offer too much for a piece of jewelry they suddenly decided it's not authentic.
It was a pretty expensive piece of Tiffany. I did pay the $75 fee. I will def on them about refund of the $75.

Sharing my experience selling with Fashionphile:

I shipped out my items last Tuesday (8/31) with a scheduled delivery of 9/7 in Carlsbad, CA. On 9/7 I received a notice that the address was corrected and the shipment was potentially delayed, but the bags were ultimately delivered to FP's Carlsbad location on 9/7 as originally scheduled. I fully expected to not hear anything further for at least a week given the recent discussion about slow check-in times, but all but one of my items appear to have been checked in yesterday and payment for those items is listed as "credited" on my account (I chose direct deposit/ACH for payment). I'm totally paranoid that I somehow entered in the incorrect ACH information on my end but I think that is just first-time seller anxiety. :smile:

Overall I've been very happy with my experience so far (and very much appreciate the insight that the FP veterans on this thread gave me!), but I do have one question--are there only certain days of the week that FP will issue a direct deposit? Some earlier posts in this thread indicate that payment usually comes on certain days, but the information by "account balance" on my dashboard says that payment is made on weekdays, so I wasn't sure if FP is currently issuing payment each day.

Reactions: youngster
I think they issue payments every business day of the week but it usually takes 24 - 48 hours after the money shows up in your FP account balance. I have always had them pay me via Paypal and get it very quickly. I know that FP says on their site that Paypal fees are applicable but I've never been charged a fee for using Paypal and always get the full amount so I keep using it instead of giving them my bank info.

I think the people who had issues with their direct deposits/ACH recently were likely dealing with a problem on FP's end with transmitting the deposit plus the Labor Day holiday.

Reactions: PopTart and caannie
Now I am having the same ACH issue as discussed above. FP sent out the money yesterday via ACH. However, I still have not seen it in my bank acct. This is the 1st time having this issue. Hopefully the money will appear tmr, sigh

Candeyige, are you still waiting on your ACH? Mine was initiated around 3 pm PST on 9/9 (last Thursday), and I still haven't seen the payment make its way to my account. The payment was initiated very close to the end of the week so I'm guessing it will arrive today or tomorrow?

Candeyige, are you still waiting on your ACH? Mine was initiated around 3 pm PST on 9/9 (last Thursday), and I still haven't seen the payment make its way to my account. The payment was initiated very close to the end of the week so I'm guessing it will arrive today or tomorrow?
Hi I would like to get some more details as well. Have you received yours? I received their email late last Friday 9/10 that it’s been initiated. Until today 9/15 I still haven’t seen the fund show up on my bank account. I keep getting anxiety that my bank acct info is not correct (although I didn’t had this problem with FP before). Sigh. Can’t sleep

Reactions: caannie
Hi I would like to get some more details as well. Have you received yours? I received their email late last Friday 9/10 that it’s been initiated. Until today 9/15 I still haven’t seen the fund show up on my bank account. I keep getting anxiety that my bank acct info is not correct (although I didn’t had this problem with FP before). Sigh. Can’t sleep

Hi Faye—The 9/9 ACH transfer showed up in my account last night (I want to say it was about 8 pm EST?) so I’m hoping my second payment (initiated 9/10) will show up today! Some TPFers were having the same issues in another thread so I guess FP is just really backed up right now?

Reactions: caannie
I wrote this on another thread, too. My ACH transfer is not in my account this morning, and I received an email from FP on 9/10 that it had been initiated. Usually I see the transfer within two business days. They are running slow!