Gucci chat thread! (Round 2!!!)

Which would you choose: a Gucci bandeau for a camera bag/accessory or Gucci trainer sneakers?

I don’t have any Gucci accessories and do own a pair of Gucci trainers; however, I found a pair of sneakers just shy north of a bandeau.

hi y'all - quick question and apologies if this is not the right place to ask! i am new to Gucci and was interested in purchasing the Marmont small shoulder bag, it's exactly what i've been looking for. however, i was a little concerned to see the warning under the product details that the bag could potentially contain lead? i've seen this Prop 65 warning on a lot of things- electronics, etc. but does anyone know why the heck it would be on this bag? i tried calling Gucci to ask but the person I spoke with was not helpful at all.

I have been browsing gucci on Mercari and the amount of fakes is astonishing! There is always a lot of brand new gucci marmont bags for around $400 from brand new sellers. I was following this a little and seems like the sellers post marmont bags for only around 24 hours and if it has not been sold by then they remove listing and post it again later. Not to mention same situation with chanel bags for $400 :shocked: I'm absolutely not an expert with gucci but the color of hardware it's usually more yellow on those for $400 as well as sellers often say if you are not happy about that price just text them your offer or even say what bag you are looking for :shocked:

Reactions: papertiger
Which would you choose: a Gucci bandeau for a camera bag/accessory or Gucci trainer sneakers?

I don’t have any Gucci accessories and do own a pair of Gucci trainers; however, I found a pair of sneakers just shy north of a bandeau.

I think you did the right thing

I have Hermes Twillys which I only use on handles of vintage bags (I was told to by the craftsperson). I also use them as bracelet-ties, chocker, hair ribbon and headband.

I still think the sneakers but only the 1977s, otherwise I'd rather buy Japanese for cool or Nikes for running

Hello! I have a quick question and I am hoping someone in this community can help me with. I was helping a family member move and found that they owned a patent leather Gucci soho two way handbag. She doesn't remember how much it cost when she cough tit and only has the dust bag (no receipt or box). Does anyone know how much its worth? I saw on a resale website in Canada selling it for $1800 but that sounds too good to be true. TIA!