Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please post authenticity questions related to COACH in this thread. No PMs please.
For further information, please refer to the first post on page 1 of this thread.

Please follow the following requests:
  • Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated by searching the seller ID and/or item number. This is not a thread to ask general questions about COACH, please refer to our main Coach forum for such information.
  • Note that authenticators have the right to refuse any requests. This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:
  • FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Listing number:
    Seller and site where listed
    Link:
    Comments:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
BASIC PICTURES REQUIRED (but more may be requested): If necessary pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to upload and duplicate them.
  • Front of item
  • Back of item
  • Full clear and legible creed text and serial number
  • Made in tags (when available)
  • Measurements
  • For bags with turnlock closures, show pictures of back of female side of turnlock
  • For bags with magnetic snaps, show pictures of the male part of the snap so that the numbers and letters on it can be read
  • If applicable, search interior of bag and/or pockets for small white tag with production information and include a picture of that.
Thank you and be safe!

Good afternoon dear authenticators! A request to authenticate please. Thank you!

Item: 9819 Tote
Where purchased or how obtained: thrift store
Comments: dimensions are 12" height, 15" width, 4" depth

H9G 9819 Tote lV.jpgH9G 9819 Tote lll.jpgH9G 9819 Tote ll.jpgH9G 9819 Tote l.jpg

Item: Coach Shoulder Red Leather Purse
Listing number: 130021378
Seller and site where listed: Goodwill
Link: https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/130021378
Comments: I'm pretty sure that this is fake but I wanted to confirm that before I report it. The creed is blurry but there appears to be mis-spellings in the words!
Those pictures are awful! I can't even really tell the style of bag other than that it's a tote.

The hang tag is fake and the dust bag is fake.

I can't see the full creed but I believe that the bag may be okay.

If you can get them to send a picture of the full creed and serial number and possibly the bag standing upright, that would help. (The bag picture isn't necessary (for me) though for buyers, it's certainly useful!
Thanks, I will ask for better pictures!
I'm no expert, however, I do spend a LOT of time looking at coach purses on the internet (and in my space). That purse on Shopgoodwill looks a lot like this one: 12343. PS: I've bought several things from this seller (it's my local area) and everything has been legit and beautiful.

View attachment 5193726
It IS 12343. I can see that on the creed photo on shop goodwill.
Knowing what the style number is in the Goodwill listing helps me confirm that the bag you asked about @katev is authentic. (I can see enough of it now too.)

Thanks @ConnieinSeattle for posting the picture.

Good afternoon. I just received this bag can I have it look at please
FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
Item: lunch box in chocolate?
Seller and site where listed Trilbrazin on Mercari
Link: https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m86463192222/
Comments: Thank you
It's authentic, made in 1996. (I don't know what "leather lube" is but I hope it's not greasy.)

ETA: Ugh! Her screaming ALL CAPS rant would make me hit the back button! And her run-on sentences! Not a period in the rant!

"TO ALL BUYERS, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A LISTING PLEASE READ ALL INFO BEFORE BUYING, ITS NOT MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT READ INFO AND THEN COMPLAIN AND GIVE A NEGATIVE RATING, IF YOU FEEL A ITEM IS OVERPRICED, THEN DO NOT BUY AND COMPLAIN AND GIVE A NEGATIVE RATING, DO NOT BUY, EASY SOLUTION, I DO NOT COERCE BUYERS TO GIVE ME A GOOD RATING BECAUSE IT IS WHAT IT IS, SOME BUYERS ARE JUST NEGATIVE FOR NO REASON, I WILL MESSAGE IF THERE ARE DELAYS ON SHIPPING BECAUSE OF THE CARRIER NOT ME, I USUALLY SHIP SAME DAY OR NEXT, NOT RATING AT ALL WILL GET YOU BLOCKED, I CAN’T RESOLVE A ISSUE IF I DO NOT KNOW THERE IS ONE, AND AS FAR AS CALLING ME NAMES, THAT IS YOUR OPINION, I TRY TO BE FAIR BUT SOME BUYERS ARE ABSOLUTELY UNREASONABLE, LETS BE FAIR, I WILL ADDRESS ANY CONCERNS, BUT RUDENESS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, I CAN’T PLEASE EVERYONE, ANY ISSUES PLEASE CONTACT ME, RATE HOW YOU WANT, AND I WILL DO THE SAME, DO NOT GET OFFENDED IF I DO NOT ACCEPT A OFFER, I DO NOT HAVE TO ACCEPT YOUR OFFER"

ETA #2: I'm not expert in LV but this is an obvious fake she sold:

Last edited:
Hello!
may I please have this bag authenticated:smile: never seen this style or interior. Wouldappreciate any information on it :smile:
Body of purse 15x12”.
Savers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 8
Good evening!
Can I get an authentication on this gray bag? Thank you.
Item: Vintage Coach 4906 Pebbled Grey Leather Bucket Bag USA made 90’s Large Used NR
Listing number: 133872870760
Seller: cuba26
Link: Vintage Coach 4906 Pebbled Grey Leather Bucket Bag USA made 90’s Large Used NR | eBay
Comments: If authentic, do you have any other info or is there a catalog photo available?
I'm not an expert but can I chime in? There's something definitely off about this creed.

Attachments

• 20210914_185409.jpg
    20210914_185409.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 24
Good evening!
Can I get an authentication on this gray bag? Thank you.
Item: Vintage Coach 4906 Pebbled Grey Leather Bucket Bag USA made 90’s Large Used NR
Listing number: 133872870760
Seller: cuba26
Link: Vintage Coach 4906 Pebbled Grey Leather Bucket Bag USA made 90’s Large Used NR | eBay
Comments: If authentic, do you have any other info or is there a catalog photo available?
I'm not an expert but can I chime in? There's something definitely off about this creed.
The bag is an authentic Sonoma medium bucket zip.

Sonomas often have wonky (and sloppy) creeds, stitching and stamping. The wrinkling might be the result of having been washed.

But again, the bag is fine.