Below Deck ~ Bravo

This is for the Peacock early ep:
Holy crap! Lexi is finally gone! But can Sandy ever handle an interpersonal situation adeptly?? Why is she telling Lexi she's a wonderful person and stroking her ego? Also, while I can agree Malia should have let Sandy know about David's injury, it's really not that big of a deal.

Well I see that toxic Lexi is back.

Thanks Charles for making a spoiler, it's no fun being a week behind.

Katie is just not cut out to be chef stew. All that bumbling she was doing when telling Delaney that she wasn't staying for the rest of the season. Again I don't know why they didn't fire Lexi and let Delaney stay.

I did have to laugh at Delaney saying that she friended the wrong person on the crew once she saw that Lexi has no friends on the yacht.

Last edited:
By the way the crew was all laughing when Mathew was saying all Lexi talks about is how popular she is in Miami and how much money she has.....I can only assume how insufferable she must have been, even off camera.
Lexi is horrid. She talks about how big her bank account and her condo in Miami are, and she's obviously not interested in working, so WTF is she on the boat??

Lexi got the boot, from Sandy.
Matt didn't because the other chef doesn't have the credentials and the guests have't complained about his cooking. Sandy did chap his butt about giving her ultimatums.
I think it's insane that Katie thinks she and Courtney can take on stew service without a third in that laundry room. I better not see Courtney crying about being overwhelmed. Better not.
Sandy is not wrong about not mentioning that David was hurt is inexcusable. That was not micromanaging. Anythig could happen to him if he wasn't healing properly. And Malia kidding him about the bruise hurting.

Ugh Katie and Matt are o WWHL tonight. I so can't stand him.