Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supremely elegant, just perfect!
Thank you so much, Orchard! :blush:

Yet another Presentation de Chevaux with more stripes today. This was a happy accident. I had someone source this for me, but she got the wrong grey one. I was new to collecting and felt obligated to buy it anyhow. Took me a while to find the grey one I really was after, but this one has grown on me. So a happy accident!View attachment 5192810
This is a great ensemble, Awillow, how can this be the wrong grey?

love love love ledoux’s horses. totally unplanned for the weeks’s theme but here’s Happy accident Napoleon from yesterday
View attachment 5192822
Great choice and lovely bees!

Monday giving the sun a run for it’s money in a bright orange Le Bal des Bulles by Dimitri R!
View attachment 5192823
Oh indeed, a summery look, Cookie!

I hope you enjoy your vacation!
Hmm, I do! Thank you!

:ty: -- we are double twins on ring and scarf @Agrume! It looks amazing with your tweed!
Thank you, dear LKBNOLA! :flowers:

Just learned that Electrique is Dimitri also! So here is my newest and quite bright little gav on a recent dinner out-- it is kind of electric, actually, but very fun!
View attachment 5192842
A very happy look, LKBNOLA!

So pretty!
Thank you kindly, Pirula! :smile:

Electrique is Rybalchenko so here’s DH wearing it recently:

View attachment 5192943
Splendid, you look both very happy!

Love this combo Agrume, I am filing away for later. You look smashing!
Thank you so much, Foxy! :wave:

Today with my baby and ExLibris:
View attachment 5193229
Your little cutie steals the show!

Beautiful fall ensemble.
Thank you kindly, Maedi! :smile:

I wore an Etro very summery scarf today. But I wanted to show two of my Dimitri Rybaltchenko’s. I didn’t realize we were doing father and son. I thought only the older rybal of which I have none. I was practicing my two gavroche ties. I love the tie w better tweaking! N I wouldn’t normally put these two graphics together but for fun and theme I did :happydance:. N I have to say Electrique in this brights is amazing!!
View attachment 5193309
Those bright colours are so nice, Nomad, and an unexpected success with this pairing!!

Yet another Presentation de Chevaux with more stripes today. This was a happy accident. I had someone source this for me, but she got the wrong grey one. I was new to collecting and felt obligated to buy it anyhow. Took me a while to find the grey one I really was after, but this one has grown on me. So a happy accident!View attachment 5192810
It looks lovely, can we see the other grey too please?

:ty: -- we are double twins on ring and scarf @Agrume! It looks amazing with your tweed!

Oh @Croisette7! This is sooo sooo beautiful on you! I cannot wait to reorganize my sweaters and try my GTNs also-- you are a real inspiration not just for collecting, but for styling!

Thank you dear @Karenska! Les Ailes is a great design. So far I have two and one I bought for my sister, too! Very very wearable and so many lovely cws...

Such a pretty design and perfect fall cw @Redbirdhermes -- I was discussing TRR's woeful shipping practices with another scarfie recently-- how lucky that it hung out for you. I sometimes break out my steamer if I am impatient...

A REALLY happy accident-- it looks amazing on you @Awillow!

One of my favorite Napoleons @Iflola-- looking great!

Oooh, @Cookiefiend! That is so pretty on the yellow blouse! Perfect for late summer/early fall days...And also, I just researched a bit and this design is so fun!
Thanks so much, LKBNOLA!

Will keep this in mind! ;) However, your CW is at least as pretty as mine! It is gorgeous on you!

Thank you! Hope this CW will come your way again! It would be lovely on you!

Wow! Congrats on three beauties!!

Amazing!! All of them!! ❤

Thank you very much, dear orchard!

Thank you!! :flowers:

Fantastic!! - And thank you also for your wonderful comments on my Promenades!

This is beautiful on you! Just love these soft colours...!
So do I, thank you dear!

This is AMAZING!!! Congrats twin :smile:
Thank you twin!

View attachment 5193229
Oh, what a lovely darling ... and scarf of course!

Wonderful and much more contrast than on the website. This design is so special.
Thank you, Maedi ... agree, I bought 3 of them.

I wore an Etro very summery scarf today. But I wanted to show two of my Dimitri Rybaltchenko’s. I didn’t realize we were doing father and son. I thought only the older rybal of which I have none. I was practicing my two gavroche ties. I love the tie w better tweaking! N I wouldn’t normally put these two graphics together but for fun and theme I did :happydance:. N I have to say Electrique in this brights is amazing!!
View attachment 5193309
Beautiful together!

On theme, Offrandes d'un jour (Dimitri) - hello, Cookie! It is a late summer's day here, and the scarf is more a spring/summer scarf, but for today perfect.

View attachment 5193446
Elegant, as always, Agrume!

love love love ledoux’s horses. totally unplanned for the weeks’s theme but here’s Happy accident Napoleon from yesterday
View attachment 5192822
Dear Iflola, I agree, Ledoux’s horses are just so beautifully rendered. Carré de Paris mentioned that Hermès head, Phillipe Dumas was quite taken with Ledoux’s depictions of horses.
Just caught up(!) with some leisure time to backtrack & post...

Wanted to make sure I thanked you for a great job hosting Littles week... I loved being able to paw through my diminutive beauties (then straighten them back up) :heart:
Thank you, Turf! I enjoyed that theme immensely.
On theme, Offrandes d'un jour (Dimitri) - hello, Cookie! It is a late summer's day here, and the scarf is more a spring/summer scarf, but for today perfect.

View attachment 5193446
Casually stunning.

Last edited:
Elegant, as always, Agrume!
Casually stunning.
Thank you, dear Croisette and Karenska! :flowers:

A great cw for this Raconte-moi le cheval, Croisette! And the others are stunning, too!

Gorgeous! Thank you @Nomad!
View attachment 5193229
Well you look great but are completely upstaged by your darling pup,@LVmom !
So wonderful with your outfit, lkb! I think this is such a great little gav. (Tempted)
Thank you, Awillow. Most fun purchase of the season!
This is such a charming design and I adore the deep olive color.

Très chic with the stripes and bag.
Thank you so much @Maedi -- that is the perfect word for it-- and the olive color is a good one to have for fall, especially with the little pops of orange...and :ty:on my new gav!
View attachment 5193309
Electrique twin! That looks amazing @Nomad-- shall bookmark and replicate with mine...
A very happy look, LKBNOLA!
That is a very good word @Agrume! -- happy perfectly describes that little gav!

View attachment 5193446
This is beutiful-- I always admire it so much on you and @Cookiefiend! Never see this one come available only orange and pink, which are also fabulous but the green is stunning.
So many beauties on display @Croisette7! Some of these just make me smile with delight...

Status
Not open for further replies.