Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this @Pirula-- just in the process of gifting mine and adding another but fortunately it will still be available to me if I want to borrow it! Nice to know some boutiques still have these available, @Snausages, though I am honestly surprised any are left to go by the tPF board!

This is such a wonderful use of the cdas, @Snausages and looks amazing contrasted with your pink floral jacket!

Aw, :ty: and :blush: -- but sure! I love getting silk off my neck in the summer...and since my collex is mostly 90s, must get creative!

Ooof! How lovely with your sweater and that charming ring to contrast with the soft pink and candy cane hem! So very pretty styled like this @Sammy Royal!

One of these designs that, as they say, "dresses up or dwn"-- perfect with your pearl pendant @Karenska!

Faaabulous on you @Foxy trini and I adore it with the denim top/dress! Great styling.

I agree with this-- one of those remarkable home runs in every cw and with that amazing hem on each (though as @Nomad has pointed out, not all came with the cute hem).

Ooooh, it looks amazing in this cw and with your stripes @Awillow! Gorgeous tie, too.

It is Les Ailes-- good eye!-- and you and @Awillow are making me :blush:

Wonderful collex of a wonderful design! Good call to get multiples...

Your red PdL is adorable and all are just great @Nomad-- possible to see your Napoleon flat? It looks so very unusual. Mine is in New Orleans and I hope to rescue it soon!

This is a very lovely array of Ledoux designs @Maedi. I adore that Attelage, but all are wonderful...

Yes @bunnycat! I am twins on this Ailes with @Pirula-- I found it after acquiring a grey/black/yellow cw and well...multiples ensued. I am not even done yet! This design makes my polka dot loving heart explode...

Thank you @Agrume and I agree with the "promenade of Promenades" remark! I am between cws at the moment but now think it would be fun to have each and every one...

Beautiful cw @Pirula-- not very familiar with this design but it looks like a fun one! Safe travels...
Thank you, LKB, and I hope you model your PdP when you get it. Your Les Ailes is stunning.

Thank you!

I’m traveling this week, so archives will have to do. First (of 3) Rybalchenko for your viewing pleasure:

View attachment 5192639View attachment 5192640View attachment 5192641
Such a fun scarf - but I love it with this green top/dress! :love:
Posting one of two Rybalchenkos in my limited collex today-- Galop Volant. Trying to show one of the pretty ladies and a sweet painted horse!
View attachment 5192665
Beautiful!
SOTD is off topic, Légende de la forêt.

View attachment 5192679

great cw, and the scarf ring is perfect for this.
Such an elegant look!
So beautiful Croisette, what a serene cw!

So classy, Agrume!
Thank you, Croisette! :flowers:

Beautiful! This makes me looking forward very much to wear mine.

So elegant, as always, Agrume. Polished! Is that tweed jacket black or navy, please?
Thank you, Karenska ! :wave: Navy (linen and cotton mix) - I have a week off and today I treated myself to lunch out before I disappear after my computer to work on the things I postponed.

Beautiful!

Such an elegant look!

Thank you, Cookie ! :smile:

SOTD is my one and only Vladimir Rybaltchenko, Au Plus Dru. I bought it last spring thinking that the colors of the leaves would be great for autumn. I also like the intricate short swords and scabbards laid out in the design. Apologies for the flat photo, which was taken immediately after the scarf arrived stuffed in a tiny bag from TRR. It has since hung out beautifully.

20210518_164344.jpg20210913_105306.jpg20210913_105110.jpg

What beautiful, gorgeous cw, Croisette. Oh my! Very lovely with that sweater (?)

Beautiful!

Such an elegant look!

Thank you, Croisette! :flowers:

Beautiful! This makes me looking forward very much to wear mine.

Thank you, Karenska ! :wave: Navy (linen and cotton mix) - I have a week off and today I treated myself to lunch out before I disappear after my computer to work on the things I postponed.

Thank you, Cookie ! :smile:
So elegant, Croisette. Beautiful cw :heart:
So elegant, croisette!
Man thanks, Karenska, Cookie, Agrume, orchard and Awillow!

Yet another Presentation de Chevaux with more stripes today. This was a happy accident. I had someone source this for me, but she got the wrong grey one. I was new to collecting and felt obligated to buy it anyhow. Took me a while to find the grey one I really was after, but this one has grown on me. So a happy accident!View attachment 5192810
Twins Awillow, it is the most elegant cw!:heart:

Reactions: Awillow
Status
Not open for further replies.