Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

@stilly
OMG i just discovered this thread and I am in AWE! :eek:There's no way I can justify scrolling through 818 pages here lol. I flipped through the first 20 and last 20.

My faves are your Lucifer Bows and the Pigalles in White Grease.

Do you have an updated full collection photo?

If you don't mind me asking - what heels are currently in your rotation for work ? Mine are Hot Chicks and 2 other "no name" 130mm pointy toe pumps. I just love the look of the classic pointed toe pumps with a really high heel. The style goes with everything in my wardrobe, dresses, skirts, leggings etc.
No just normal heels no higher than 100mm, and flats. It wasn’t until I found out stilly’s thread, I was so inspired and started to add nude Iriza 100mm into my rotations, which made a world of difference!

This set of photos are amongst my very favorite of yours Stilly. You look amazing. The shoes are simply fantastic.

These are lovely. I do love the tall thin heel but I do wish they had a closed pointed toe and island platform. Wouldn't that be so girly/gorgeous ?

Thanks Christina!!! I think I prefer the peep toe...

What a lovely shoe. And a lovely outfit. It is great to see you in platforms again. I personally love CL platforms and you always look so good wearing them.

Thanks Yukonstar!!!

Yes please Stilly! You look fabulous in these Fetish Peeps. Paired with a mini is going to be just awesome.

Thanks Porsha!!!

Stilly you've really inspired me with this! I have seriously whether or not I should get a pair of LP adding into my rotations for work
And please keep rocking on casual series! You're on fire in recent casual outfits

Oh that's wonderful aporl!!! The LP's are beautiful!

Wow such a head turning sexy look for a night out. How much standing/walking was there?

Thanks john!!! We went our for about 3 hours...more standing than walking that night...especially because these leggings making too much noise when I walk and they're not super comfortable to sit in...

I had LP once but in Europe these came as a 150. I prefer the 160 heel of my Highness and Daf Booties but did not know LP and FP came as 160. I must look out for these.

Oh no you are correct Porsha they are 150mm not 160mm...I'm sure what I was thinking...

@stilly
OMG i just discovered this thread and I am in AWE! :eek:There's no way I can justify scrolling through 818 pages here lol. I flipped through the first 20 and last 20.

My faves are your Lucifer Bows and the Pigalles in White Grease.

Do you have an updated full collection photo?

Oh thanks Coach Superfan! You'll find the later pics are better. Alas my collection has gotten so large I can't even take a full collection pic any more...well over 100 pairs...but I'm afraid to count.

Do you also wear your 130mm with jeans?

I have in the past jeans&heels...I do it more when the weather gets cooler...

This set of photos are amongst my very favorite of yours Stilly. You look amazing. The shoes are simply fantastic.

Thanks so much Porsha!!!:smile:

Reactions: jeans&heels
This is another casual outfit that impresses me so much. Tight clothes and classical high heels always match so well, and I'm also a fan of jeans and high heels... It means sensuality and elegance side by side. Those heels are gorgeous leaving your feet's arch visible.

Reactions: jeans&heels
You look impressively gorgeous all in yellow. You know I'm not impartial towards the Hot Chicks once they are my favorite Louboutin model, then, you always look better wearing Hot Chicks than any other Louboutin model. The dress is also very beautiful and you always look perfect with them.

Another beautiful and sensual outfit. It's impossible you disappoint any of your fans with your beautiful outfits and high heels. You always look amazing, gorgeous, sensual and elegant and this outfit isn't an exception. The mini skirt and booties look awesome, leiting your stunning legs free to be admired. Great outfit.