MINKIE CHAT THREAD ..... Let's chat! (4)

Agree that these new bags are way too busy. I think a lot of us are attracted to her MA bags due to their simplicity and awesome leathers and these bags look like they don’t have either :oh:
Agree. I think Kate Spade did the "I love NY" collection much better than RM. The collection is simple, no tacky embellishments, and is super cute. Sometimes less is more. None of these bags scream "NY" to me. Sorry, Becky.

I was curious so went to the RM site and saw this newly designed MAB Hobo. Interesting but looks nothing like the old MAB hobo!

I was curious so went to the RM site and saw this newly designed MAB Hobo. Interesting but looks nothing like the old MAB hobo!

That is a pretty bag. But you are right, it looks nothing like the original. She likes to reuse names for every bag she makes for some reason.

Reactions: sdkitty
It’s about the same color. The pic of the bag on Vanessa Hudgens looks like a brighter, deeper orange. The pic of the bag on Megs’ post looks like a more muted orange like my bag :confused1:
I know! So confusing... Oh did you check the reference library, should be a thread for orange RMs. (If the pics are still there) , but I'll do some reading in a bit.

I love edgy bags.... but these look too busy and over-the-top to me. I think the only one that looks decent is the buckle MAM. I think RM had an older design with buckles before, didn't she?

I think the gold one miiiight look okay if the fringes weren't so long.
"I love NY" that's how she got started right after 9/11.

This time last year we were finally here, in a new house with a cranky baby who needed a nap and no furniture. Kat couldn't walk without help, or used a wheelchair, now she's an active mom with a 4.0.
I still am not used to how beautiful it is here. Hope I never get used to it.
I miss my family though... But all in all it was a great move.

This time last year we were finally here, in a new house with a cranky baby who needed a nap and no furniture. Kat couldn't walk without help, or used a wheelchair, now she's an active mom with a 4.0.
Your home sounds like a magical place! Very glad it all worked out!

It sounds like the right move. Where did you move from? (I am late to the party so don't know the back story)

Reactions: Shelby33