Clash de Cartier

It’s great, right?
I haven’t been wearing them recently though as my mask keep getting tangled with them
Yes! They are substantial and beautiful, but not too heavy. I am so glad I did not go with the large size, because I think those would weigh down my ears too much. I love that they are interchangeable! One less thing to think about :smile:

Beautiful!
They blended well with the RG sweets! Are they close, irl?
I struggle with RG with my skin tone and Cartier suits as it’s not very bright. I passed on the Guilloche/Carnelian but the sweet motifs are very tempting :graucho:
I cannot do VCA RG right next to my face other than pave, but Cartier RG is ok on me. I never tried other RG VCA after the earrings looked awful on me, but then I got the RG pave pendant and it looked great, and the RG sweets look nice also…and I got the RG/carnelian 20 motif necklace and 5 motif bracelet (also have pave/GMOP 2 motif earrings), so I think certain pieces can work! I thought that the Clash earrings would be ok with the RG VCA because I had the bracelet and have the ring also, so I knew they were chameleons between RG and YG.

I cannot do VCA RG right next to my face other than pave, but Cartier RG is ok on me. I never tried other RG VCA after the earrings looked awful on me, but then I got the RG pave pendant and it looked great, and the RG sweets look nice also…and I got the RG/carnelian 20 motif necklace and 5 motif bracelet (also have pave/GMOP 2 motif earrings), so I think certain pieces can work! I thought that the Clash earrings would be ok with the RG VCA because I had the bracelet and have the ring also, so I knew they were chameleons between RG and YG.
Yeah, I struggle with RG. I couldn’t get the 10motif RG to work but maybe these tiny sweets might. The RG guilloche/carnelian looked too harsh and bright on me. Thanks for the inspo.

Reactions: nicole0612
So interesting to read about RG maybe it deserves her own thread haa. Seems like different brands' RG has different effect on us.

I have only tried on a few brands RG since I'm new to fine jewellery.

Cartier - looks good! It's not too "hard".

Chaumet - I have the ring and I must say it's the prettiest RG on me.

Bvlgari - I think I cannot accept their RG.

VCA - haven't tried! Only have their YG.

Thank you my friend! These necklaces have become my uniform for the whole week! I’m so glad you encouraged me to add the sweet 16 again! The clash line really matches so much and adds a little edge to the dainty pieces.

So glad you went for it! And I agree - the Clash line does match quite well. I love the edginess it adds to VCA's whimsical vibe. :hugs:

Dear clash lovers,
After reading this thread I was totally convinced to get the clash! And I love it! It looks great on its own, so substantial, understated yet so much detail to it! It’s one of those pieces that if you know, you know.. and I love that! I love it even more than my love bracelet ( controversial I know!) and it’s much more comfortable! Mine is the small model, and I love both yellow gold and rose gold so Cartier’s rose gold works so well for me, makes me feel like I’m gettting two colours for the price of one
Sharing pics next to my humble VCA but I think I’ll wear it on its own for now

Attachments

• 5BEC6FCC-4A69-4AFF-ACD9-46E5EAC0BF7F.jpeg
    5BEC6FCC-4A69-4AFF-ACD9-46E5EAC0BF7F.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 357
Dear clash lovers,
After reading this thread I was totally convinced to get the clash! And I love it! It looks great on its own, so substantial, understated yet so much detail to it! It’s one of those pieces that if you know, you know.. and I love that! I love it even more than my love bracelet ( controversial I know!) and it’s much more comfortable! Mine is the small model, and I love both yellow gold and rose gold so Cartier’s rose gold works so well for me, makes me feel like I’m gettting two colours for the price of one
Sharing pics next to my humble VCA but I think I’ll wear it on its own for now

I love it with the VCA!

Reactions: Xaerahh
At first was unsure about size difference but now clash beautiful. love off to nyc for screw enhancing. Rainbow had it already.
Beautiful! May I ask your wrist size and size of both bracelets? I have a 17 love and debating on the Clash size—either 15 or 16. I would have to order on line but can easily make an exchange.