Love cuff with 1 diamond

I have one and also a plain yellow gold one. I’m wearing the white/diamond one today and have attached a quick snap of it stacked with my Fope bracelets.

I think the diamond makes it to be honest - just my opinion, but plain white gold can look a little industrial. The diamond is tiny but very sparkly.

Another thing to bear in mind is that Cartier rhodium plates white gold with diamonds, whereas this isn’t the case for the plain white gold Love bracelet/cuff. Some people like the greyer look of the white gold with no rhodium plating but it is very much personal taste.

9390F206-0A4C-4165-8172-5CBB4A5ABCC0.jpeg

I have one and also a plain yellow gold one. I’m wearing the white/diamond one today and have attached a quick snap of it stacked with my Fope bracelets.

I think the diamond makes it to be honest - just my opinion, but plain white gold can look a little industrial. The diamond is tiny but very sparkly.

Another thing to bear in mind is that Cartier rhodium plates white gold with diamonds, whereas this isn’t the case for the plain white gold Love bracelet/cuff. Some people like the greyer look of the white gold with no rhodium plating but it is very much personal taste.

View attachment 4803105

Thanks so much for the pic and deets!