~*~Goyard Chat Thread~*~

Hi goyard friends here! Just joined and sharing my only goyard bag… (the NYC goyard store is pretty inconsistent with inventory and customer service so I haven’t really gone back to shop). I customized with with my spirit animal / totem which is a lion (Pic from spring 2019 and frankly the bag hasn’t been used since , I should take it out more!) B45760FD-2F50-41F9-B2CA-34769668CDD3.jpeg

Last edited:
I absolutely love my St Louis PM and use it most days :love: I'm going to London in two weeks and was wondering whether it is worth picking up another St Louis (maybe in a special colour like green, red, etc.) or to go for a different bag? My current one is black. Do any of you have multiples of the SL?

Reactions: c18027
I absolutely love my St Louis PM and use it most days :love: I'm going to London in two weeks and was wondering whether it is worth picking up another St Louis (maybe in a special colour like green, red, etc.) or to go for a different bag? My current one is black. Do any of you have multiples of the SL?
I have 9 Saint Louis PM totes and 1 Saint Louis GM tote (not pictured.) It’s the perfect tote for me: lightweight, durable, and colorful.

D547B7C1-761E-4D6A-B57C-043FF383F40B.jpeg

I have two and plan on picking up two more when I go to Paris in the summer.

Reactions: jaskg144 and c18027