Rolex owners: What do you have?

How did you get this!? I placed an order almost a year ago and nothing:sad:. It’s so beautiful!
Thank you. I guess the answer is I randomly lucked out with my local AD. I got put on a list early this year, and six weeks later, I got a call. I immediately bought it. I know how rare it is. I know supply is at an all time low right now. Hopefully things will get better later this year. Crossing fingers for you.

Reactions: anmldr1
Happy late Anniversary!!!! You guys have amazing taste and beautiful jewelry from both rings to the watches. Do the marks on your Rolex glow in the dark can’t decide between that or the Roman numerals
Thank you so much! Yes, my index markers do glow in the dark and I love them so much! I also was choosing between index and Roman numerals, the index markers won me over!!!

Reactions: Peridot_Paradise
I was on the hunt for a GMT Master II in everrose and steel for my husbands birthday. I kept hearing how difficult the market is currently but majorly lucked out and got the call 2 months after reaching out. The AD was able to do a special order for me. No one seems to appreciate my excitement of being able to score this gorgeous piece so I wanted to share with you all.

Attachments

• 1A96418E-60BF-44FA-B43B-AA62182FF4B7.jpeg
    1A96418E-60BF-44FA-B43B-AA62182FF4B7.jpeg
    175.6 KB · Views: 241
I am trying to get my first Rolex OP 36 in Turquoise but the last time my Husband bought a Rolex was 10 years ago and in France so sadly we have no AD. If anybody could possibly help me I would be forever grateful. I did go into the NYC store and put my name down but not very hopeful that I will get a call back ha!

I am trying to get my first Rolex OP 36 in Turquoise but the last time my Husband bought a Rolex was 10 years ago and in France so sadly we have no AD. If anybody could possibly help me I would be forever grateful. I did go into the NYC store and put my name down but not very hopeful that I will get a call back ha!
There’s a man who sells some hard to find watches his YouTube channel is called Timepiece Gentlemen or something like that. Well I was watching him yesterday and he had the turquoise oyster perpetual.

Did you pick up your watch? Do you plan to wear it with your tennis bracelet?
Yes...... I picked up my watch no sales tax weekend, they sized it right there. I haven't worn it yet. I did wear my tennis bracelet a few times. Then when i was picking up my watch, there was a saleslady with a chopard watch, omg gorgeous!!!!! Out of my price range......but I'm drooling. Now that's all I look at.