24/24 mini

Interesting .. it may be my store in particular, and it being a popular color. I haven't been offered anything in gold (non quota bags).

Could it be that they didn't request or have a requested allocation for that color? I'm unsure of how that works..
My SA said the 24/24 minis are made in a rainbow of colors (well, about 8 colors- incl. touch combos), but Asia is getting the variety. The US seems to like gold bags, so that’s what we’re getting. My SA has seen one blue mini, too.
I see quite a few gold bags online. I like to browse the Hermès website for other countries, to see their offers. Europe and Asia get better (and more colorful) bags (and not so many straps).
I thought I would see more minis on resale sites, but my SA said, right now, the mini is almost as difficult to get as a Kelly or Birkin, so I won’t see many elsewhere. I hope the mini 24/24, GP, and smaller Bolide manufacturing amp-up soon.

My SA said the 24/24 minis are made in a rainbow of colors (well, about 8 colors- incl. touch combos), but Asia is getting the variety. The US seems to like gold bags, so that’s what we’re getting. My SA has seen one blue mini, too.
I see quite a few gold bags online. I like to browse the Hermès website for other countries, to see their offers. Europe and Asia get better (and more colorful) bags (and not so many straps).
I thought I would see more minis on resale sites, but my SA said, right now, the mini is almost as difficult to get as a Kelly or Birkin, so I won’t see many elsewhere. I hope the mini 24/24, GP, and smaller Bolide manufacturing amp-up soon.

Awesome insight! I guess the wait is real! I'm sure production storages are helping.

But in general I feel like I haven't seen gold bags. I mean I requested a bolide and a lindy, literally anything in gold lol.

Just got mine - Bleu nuit evercolor and bleu navy swift

I love this bag and am thrilled I have one. For those thinking about the style/size here are my early thoughts .

ACC549DF-6265-40F3-A9F7-B8F41FF1FBDA.jpeg

Pros

-Great size for someone who doesn’t need a lot. Over the pandemic I stopped carrying much with me so I have gravitated to smaller bags .

-Has a back pocket

— Versatile to carry as it can be worn different several different ways

Cons

—A little heavier than I expected

— The closure can be hard to line up , much like a Chanel re-issue

-Because it is more narrow at the top than the bottom, it can be a little hard to get in and out of .

But for me it is a big thumbs up !

Last edited:
Just got mine - Bleu nuit evercolor and bleu navy swift

I love this bag and am thrilled I have one. For those thinking about the style/size here are my early thoughts .

View attachment 5084971

Pros

-Great size for someone who doesn’t need a lot. Over the pandemic I stopped carrying much with me so I have gravitated to smaller bags .

-Has a back pocket

— Versatile to carry as it can be worn different several different ways

Cons

—A little heavier than I expected

— The closure can be hard to line up , much like a Chanel re-issue

-Because it is more narrow at the top than the bottom, it can be a little hard to get in and out of .

But for me it is a big thumbs up !
Great review :tup:

Reactions: sbelle
Just wanted to share some info abo20210827_183939.jpgut the mini 24 24. The strap is long and so there are two places where there is a "seam" but basically it's two cut edges next to each other, this "seam " is placed in different locations on either side of the strap. I bought the bag in Gris Perle but when I was looking it over a few hours later, I actually thought the strap was defective. Hustled back to the store where assistant manager told me that it's just the way they make the strap. We looked at a gold mini and the strap was constructed the same way but much less visible because of the color. But this bag is 8K!!! and once I had the psychological freak out of first thinking that the strap was cut and then wondering why they would leave it like this (if you tried you could basically rub the raw edges), my love affair was over. It was so sad. I think I might have been okay with the strap knowing that this is the construction in advance. Store manager was very patient with me but firm that I couldn't return, just exchange or store credit, but in the end he offered me another bag that I love. So as soon you walk out of the store, you're committed, so look over the bag very carefully! My brain wasn't working well because I was so enamored while I was in the store....gaining H experience.

Attachments

• 20210827_174715.jpg
    20210827_174715.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 123
  • 20210827_174933.jpg
    20210827_174933.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 118
I quite like it, and think it may be more useful than my Kelly Danse. I like that it's wider at the bottom than the Danse, but would have to have both in hand to decide about the weight difference.

I would also like to ask if anyone knows the difference in weight between a Mini 24/24 vs a Kelly Danse? I am thinking of getting 1 between the 2 but not sure which to get.. feedback will be greatly appreciated!! :smile:

Just wanted to share some info aboView attachment 5178190ut the mini 24 24. The strap is long and so there are two places where there is a "seam" but basically it's two cut edges next to each other, this "seam " is placed in different locations on either side of the strap. I bought the bag in Gris Perle but when I was looking it over a few hours later, I actually thought the strap was defective. Hustled back to the store where assistant manager told me that it's just the way they make the strap. We looked at a gold mini and the strap was constructed the same way but much less visible because of the color. But this bag is 8K!!! and once I had the psychological freak out of first thinking that the strap was cut and then wondering why they would leave it like this (if you tried you could basically rub the raw edges), my love affair was over. It was so sad. I think I might have been okay with the strap knowing that this is the construction in advance. Store manager was very patient with me but firm that I couldn't return, just exchange or store credit, but in the end he offered me another bag that I love. So as soon you walk out of the store, you're committed, so look over the bag very carefully! My brain wasn't working well because I was so enamored while I was in the store....gaining H experience.

Dont worry, it's not a flaw. The straps of both my constance and roulis have this too.

Reactions: pinkorchid20
Dont worry, it's not a flaw. The straps of both my constance and roulis have this too.
Yes, TBH I don't think it's really a huge deal but I didn't know that at the time, good to know about the strap design for the other bags. It's more noticeable in a lighter color but only to the owner!