TPF LV Private Event in Banff Alberta October

Vista

Cultural Ambassador
O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
Just in case you haven't seen the note under LV Meetings and want to join us in Banff -- the LV there is holding a private event for tPF and we are sending out our invitations soon - if you are coming to the area in October or live in Alberta you may wish to check out the thread at the link below :smile:

Yes, they are closing the store for the LV Purse Forum Members for an Invite Only event in Banff on behalf of Jazzie, Karman and Myself and LV will be sending out the invitations for us once we compile the list -- visit our thread for more info. They will be donating a small amount of the proceeds during the event to charity on TPF members behalf as well.

OOo:huh:o I wish I could go! But I can't be tempted to spend any more money than I have and I never know if I'll have to work on any given weekend. :sad: I hope you all have tons of fun!!!

Yes, they are closing the store for the LV Purse Forum Members for an Invite Only event in Banff on behalf of Jazzie, Karman and Myself and LV will be sending out the invitations for us once we compile the list -- visit our thread for more info. They will be donating a small amount of the proceeds during the event to charity on TPF members behalf as well.

OMG wow that sounds amazing, good on you for organising this. Im only sorry that I cant come, maybe oneday :crybaby: