Chanel Dad Sandals

will wait for my size then ,hope size 36 will come my way.. thank you........
I would normally suggest otherwise depending on the sandal style but on the dad sandals, I think it’s fine either or. Mines fit the same and I have no issues walking in them, my feet stays in place while walking. They look fine on you though. I am usually 37, 371/2 and 38 in Chanel shoes and I got 38 on the caviar version of this sandals ;)

Reactions: mcpro
I would normally suggest otherwise depending on the sandal style but on the dad sandals, I think it’s fine either or. Mines fit the same and I have no issues walking in them, my feet stays in place while walking. They look fine on you though. I am usually 37, 371/2 and 38 in Chanel shoes and I got 38 on the caviar version of this sandals ;)
I still have it and asked SA for smaller size if not I think I can still deal with it, coz I really want it and I'm fine with a little space in front and back
Thank you, :blush:

So, I just ordered a pair of these from Neiman Marcus, but the SA said they only come in full sizes. I am not seeing that as the case from this thread. They had 37 or 39 and I needed 38. I usually wear 8.5/9, but the 39s were too big and 37s too small. I think he was just trying to get me to buy what he had in stock, which were only whole sizes 37 and 39. I think 39 will fit, but worried about it being too narrow. Hoping to get them on Tuesday.

So, I just ordered a pair of these from Neiman Marcus, but the SA said they only come in full sizes. I am not seeing that as the case from this thread. They had 37 or 39 and I needed 38. I usually wear 8.5/9, but the 39s were too big and 37s too small. I think he was just trying to get me to buy what he had in stock, which were only whole sizes 37 and 39. I think 39 will fit, but worried about it being too narrow. Hoping to get them on Tuesday.
I joist got another pair in 36.5 they do come in half sizes

Reactions: Elaria