Who's looking for s white reissue 227?

I saw that. its actually the dark white not the original white. This one has a yellow tint to it

I'm trying to figure out if i like this white or the original white. I keep going back to look at the pic.....

Oh well the price is too steep for me anyway:P

Actually, I think that one is a white white, not the dark white (ivory) that Mon has. It's very pretty IRL. I agree the price is a lot, but I guess if someone wants to pay it....

Actually, I think that one is a white white, not the dark white (ivory) that Mon has. It's very pretty IRL. I agree the price is a lot, but I guess if someone wants to pay it....

Its not he original white. I own the original anniversary white and it has the anniversary marking on the inside flap and is more a a grayish white than this one.

But i like it though. If you look close it has an ivory tint to it. :yes:

Its not he original white. I own the original anniversary white and it has the anniversary marking on the inside flap and is more a a grayish white than this one.

But i like it though. If you look close it has an ivory tint to it. :yes:

hmmmmmm, I'm not sure. It doesn't look like ivory (dark white to me, like Mon) and I know they came out with a white white that was not the anniversary model either. Maybe others can chime in. Whatever color white, it is very pretty!

hmmmmmm, I'm not sure. It doesn't look like ivory (dark white to me, like Mon) and I know they came out with a white white that was not the anniversary model either. Maybe others can chime in. Whatever color white, it is very pretty!

It is pretty. :rolleyes:
I still keep going back. I emailed the seller and they confirmed its ivory white. :tup: :smile:

It is pretty. :rolleyes:
I still keep going back. I emailed the seller and they confirmed its ivory white. :tup: :smile:

So it is the dark white? I was looking for this bag everywhere with no such luck (in 226) a while back. I finally got a classic cream flap which I equally adore.

If you do not have off white, I would go for it. Maybe the seller will come down a little in price?!!?