FENDI REVEALS- *Post photos of your newest additions here*

My latest Fendi purchases have been so fun! I recently purchased the Fendi Rain Stripes men's suit from the SS21 collection and the new Nano Fendi First Charm in Brown Nappa leather. Love them both!

View attachment 5149690

View attachment 5149691

View attachment 5149689
Congrats! :drinks:The fendi nano first is gorgeous. Can you show us what can or can’t fit inside, :giggle::graucho: I love nano bags and thinking abt getting a nano baguette, but might change my mind after seeing your first nano. Can the chain be worn crossbody? And is it detachable? Are you enjoying it? Looks stunning

Congrats! :drinks:The fendi nano first is gorgeous. Can you show us what can or can’t fit inside, :giggle::graucho: I love nano bags and thinking abt getting a nano baguette, but might change my mind after seeing your first nano. Can the chain be worn crossbody? And is it detachable? Are you enjoying it? Looks stunning

Thank you! It doesn't really fit anything inside, I wouldn't buy this bag for practical use honestly. It does work well cross-body and the strap is both removable and adjustable. I sometimes wear the strap as a double-wrap necklace. The bag itself won't hold even a credit card or my car key fob.

Will measure it tomorrow but my estimate is 12inch drop maybe 20 inch total chain length. Is meant to be a shoulder strap. SA said they're completely sold out right now but new variations coming in soon. Here's the IG teaser

Thanks so much for sharing. Would love to see a chunkier chain for the medium Fendi First. I broke down and bought the small as well. So gorg!

Attachments

• 20210821_092423.jpg
    20210821_092423.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 30