Jimmy Choo JC ring bag

Does anyone know if the ring bag can be carried messenger style? Thanks :smile:

YES IT CAN! I also own this bag and I've made it into a messenger successfully! You have to really bend the leather that secures one of the straight post pieces in order to get one end of that post thru the ring. Once that's done, then you can attach the rings back onto the buckles with the strap fully extended instead of doubled over and *VOILA!* it's a messenger!

YES IT CAN! I also own this bag and I've made it into a messenger successfully! You have to really bend the leather that secures one of the straight post pieces in order to get one end of that post thru the ring. Once that's done, then you can attach the rings back onto the buckles with the strap fully extended instead of doubled over and *VOILA!* it's a messenger!

Can you show us a photo?

I'm dying to see this!

Thank you so much for the tip:flowers:

I just may give it a try when I take a vacation:yahoo:
It looks like it would be so much easier to wear as a messenger bag when you are trying to juggle all your other stuff:wlae:

I will try this tomorrow. Thanks for the step by step pictures. Oh, and so funny when you post in the wrong subforum. I had the marc jacobs forum a little confused with chloe pictures:roflmfao:

You're very welcome, Samantha and Robyn! Let us know how it turned out! Don't be afraid to bend that strap - the leather is quite durable and eventually gets more flexible ;)