Is there any reason that why...?

shoeinbag

Dec 10, 2006
well, I just wonder why many people choose Batignolles Horizontal? It is such a practical purse and good for using everyday. she is the next one on my shopping list. So why your girls choose horizontal over vertical. Is there any reason or just perfer the style?
Thanks!:smile:

I don't have this bag but I would choose it over vertical because esthetically, it looks better. also, it's easier to dig from because the width (opening) is wider.

I love it..it's a great shoulder bag and is the bag I use the most. It goes with everything and I love using it for my notebooks for school. It's probably the most practical bag I own.

I love mine....the BV is just a weird shape, too square looking IMO. The BH is just the right size. Its such a great everyday bag! I use mine all the time. It has room for the daily essentials and then some. I even prefer this over the neverfull. Im not fond on the neverfull in the mono print, the photoshoped damier looks better.

Great thread, I was wondering this too! I personally prefer the look of the vertical over the horizontal, and both over the squarish Batignolles. That's a good point though about reaching for things in the murky depths of a BV.. I recently sold an otherwise loved bucket bag (other brand) because of this.

Anyway, here are the elux pics of all three.. I've put the square Batignolles in the middle for best comparison. :smile:

Batignolles Vertical:..............................................Batignolles:.................................Batignolles Horizontal:
p10885615_ph_hero.jpg
p10885586_ph_hero.jpg
p10885631_ph_hero.jpg

Personally, the Vertical looks better on me. I am short, so I feel it makes me appear a bit taller. It is easy to get in and out of, and honestly one of my favorite LV bags.

I had a piano and its very much like that only better.No worries about the naked leather, its bigger and carries well.Plus the price is :tup:

well, I just wonder why many people choose Batignolles Horizontal? It is such a practical purse and good for using everyday. she is the next one on my shopping list. So why your girls choose horizontal over vertical. Is there any reason or just perfer the style?
Thanks!:smile:

I actually prefer the look of the BV -- I think it looks more elegant. BUT I'll probably end up with the BH as one of my best friends has the BV and carries hers all the time. I do think the BH seems to be the most practical shape despite the BV looking better, IMHO!

I love the horizontal shape. I don't have a BH, but I have an LH. The horizontal just seems to be easier to find things inside. The vertical looked like I might have to dig around to find things.