What coach bag or series of bags do you own multiples of?

Seems like when I find a style I like I buy at least 5 or 6 different colors. Is anyone else this bad?!
There’s nothing wrong with that! I like having duplicates of my favorite . Having dups. mean if I enjoy carrying that particular style, I can change it up & won’t wear them out so quickly. In terms of multiple bags, besides the Willis style, I own:
  • 2 Whitney
  • 2 Cassie
  • 2 Madison Lindsey
  • 2 Court
  • 4 Duffles (various iterations)
  • 2 Pennie
  • 2 Marlie
  • 2 Ergo

There’s nothing wrong with that! I like having duplicates of my favorite . Having dups. mean if I enjoy carrying that particular style, I can change it up & won’t wear them out so quickly. In terms of multiple bags, besides the Willis style, I own:
  • 2 Whitney
  • 2 Cassie
  • 2 Madison Lindsey
  • 2 Court
  • 4 Duffles (various iterations)
  • 2 Pennie
  • 2 Marlie
  • 2 Ergo
I LOVE my black Ergo, my favourite bag, and really want a camel one. Which do you have?

Reactions: Fiberluver
Seems like when I find a style I like I buy at least 5 or 6 different colors. Is anyone else this bad?!
Absolutely, there is no shame in my duplicate game. I love to wander around in my safe zone and I don't like to spend to much time thinking about what to wear, so I almost always look the same.

If a bag works I want to wear it but I'm not a minimalist. I feel that a dark colour for winter, a light colour for summer, a pop of colour, same colour but different hardware or same bag in different sizes are all justified. They are not the same, they are similar.

I always stick with the same size and just realised that most of my duplicates come in three or four. Those colours are not for every bag the same but I tend to go for black as a winter bag, beige as a summer bag and red or pink as a fun bag.

I LOVE my black Ergo, my favourite bag, and really want a camel one. Which do you have?
Meet my Ergos! I have the new Natural one and a black classic one. The black one is an absolute fav! I purchased her off eBay for an excellent price and she was in great condition. All she needed was a bath and light conditioning. I haven't used the one in Natural yet.

Attachments

• IMG_1119.jpg
    IMG_1119.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 31
Meet my Ergos! I have the new Natural one and a black classic one. The black one is an absolute fav! I purchased her off eBay for an excellent price and she was in great condition. All she needed was a bath and light conditioning. I haven't used the one in Natural yet.
I have a friend who loves Ergos like I love Willis. She has most colors in the two smaller sizes. I love the style but don’t collect them because I don’t do shoulder bags. They come in some gorgeous colors though!

Reactions: americandreaming
3 Legacy duffles - emerald, sunflower and cognac
2 mini Prestons - black studded, and white with blue edgepaint
2 Bleecker large flaps - wine and rust
2 vintage Soho belted pouches - blue and orange
2 vintage Sonoma pocket drawstrings - red and periwinkle
2 Rambler's Legacy - vintage currant and 2005 mystery blue

I used to have a lot more multiples. At one time, I had 6 Madison Sophias. Now I try to resist.