Teen Soft 16

Yes, and I only wear it crossbody! I don't find it too bulky as it hits at the high hip (I am 5'2"). I think it would work on most people, but the strap is not adjustable which may not suit somebody much shorter or taller.
Thanks! I am 5'3" so I think crossbody might work for me I only wish the strap was leather for this price

Thanks! I am 5'3" so I think crossbody might work for me I only wish the strap was leather for this price

Me too - it's the only thing about this bag that I don't like. I have even been contemplating getting a custom leather strap. But the textile strap IS comfortable, and based on my experience with the Sangle tote wears decently. Let us know if it works out for you!

Oh man so *just* as I said my last purse purchase was going to be it for a long time … I happened to stroll into Celine and saw this color and it was game over :love:

This is the teen soft 16 in “arctic blue” - I’ve been on the hunt for my perfect light blue bag ever since I let Dior’s cloud blue get away, and this color literally stopped me dead in my tracks. My only two complaints is the bag is actually a little more rigid than I thought it would be, and therefore fits less than I thought it would and I *really* wish it had a back pocket. Other than that though I actually really like the fabric strap - it’s super comfortable and lightweight, and gives the whole bag a more casual look which is what I was looking for.

3408A03D-2882-401D-9777-C7485A731D2B.jpeg

Oh man so *just* as I said my last purse purchase was going to be it for a long time … I happened to stroll into Celine and saw this color and it was game over :love:

This is the teen soft 16 in “arctic blue” - I’ve been on the hunt for my perfect light blue bag ever since I let Dior’s cloud blue get away, and this color literally stopped me dead in my tracks. My only two complaints is the bag is actually a little more rigid than I thought it would be, and therefore fits less than I thought it would and I *really* wish it had a back pocket. Other than that though I actually really like the fabric strap - it’s super comfortable and lightweight, and gives the whole bag a more casual look which is what I was looking for.

View attachment 5200712
This color is amazing!!!

Reactions: ATLbagaddict

View attachment 5200712
Oh my lawddd- similar thing happened to me. I strolled by and saw this on display and went home and ordered one right away (the one in store looked a bit beat up). Says it’ll arrive tomorrow with their complimentary next day shipping. It’s sad to hear it doesn’t fit as much as you thought it would. I remember looking in and was SOLD on how the compartments looked so roomy and organized. Eek.

View attachment 5200712

Finally for it in arctic blue and I’m mesmerized! I haven’t liked a bag in a long time. Long time Birkin wearer here and this is going to get way more love for the foreseeable future!

I'm quite envious of you all who bought this color! I have really been enjoying my navy, which is smooth calfskin and to me feels very roomy and pliable. The grained calfskin definitely feels more rigid to start, but it will probably soften. I do love the organization! I definitely would have had difficulty choosing if this arctic blue was out at the time. I also love Dior's cloud blue and wish I had gotten more than a wallet!

I didn’t even know navy was an option but .. given my bland closet, this gives me some color variety!
Dior’s cloud blue is breathtaking!
I was a bit scared after seeing the comment that it actually fit less than it looks but it holds quite a lot for me. Are you still using it often since you got it?

Finally for it in arctic blue and I’m mesmerized! I haven’t liked a bag in a long time. Long time Birkin wearer here and this is going to get way more love for the foreseeable future!
Yay so glad you got one too!! I definitely find it fits plenty actually - it seemed super stiff when I first tried to put my things in, but I’ve already noticed it seems to be softening a bit (which I love). It is a perfect everyday size really.

Reactions: veevee1