EU Chatting and Stalking

Are there any groups you can or are allowed to recommend?
The ones I’ve joined seem genuine but you never can tell whether the buyer will be honest and not pull the fraud stunt. I don’t want to end up bagless and out of pocket for my troubles.

i follow these groups and have sold in the UK LV but during lockdown i sold like 10 items in the other LV sites which are American.. cost no more than £30 maximinun depending on item value.

DM me if you want more info girlie

Screenshot_20210722-180745_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
I only use PayPal to accept payment and have never had an issue. PayPal provides seller and buyer protection. Buyer can file a chargeback with their card issuer if it’s a genuine claim such as item not as described, items not received etc. Check link for more info re chargeback

Thank you!! I’ll have a read through and go from there.
I’ll keep all correspondence to the sale incase.

I have sad news, I've hit my purchase limit :facepalm::facepalm::tdown::tdown: I tried to order the mirror pocket organiser after seeing more pics of it. My SA said dont worry about your purchase limit because not like you order all the time (he clearly hadnt checked my account) should be fine and then he came back saying yeah you've hit your purchase limit :lol:
so you can't buy til when? or are you banned? its a bummer this happened to ya chick :tdown: :frown:

I have sad news, I've hit my purchase limit :facepalm::facepalm::tdown::tdown: I tried to order the mirror pocket organiser after seeing more pics of it. My SA said dont worry about your purchase limit because not like you order all the time (he clearly hadnt checked my account) should be fine and then he came back saying yeah you've hit your purchase limit :lol:
Oh no!!!! :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown: I hope for not too long!:hugs:

Been a while since I posted here but I have been lurking. Purchased the kp mono and mpa mono today (still showing atb wth?!) however the mpa has disappeared from my ongoing orders on the website but shows as pending via the app. Kp is still showing as submitted… Only time will tell!
I feel your pain! :whut::whut::whut:

Thank you!! I’ll have a read through and go from there.
I’ll keep all correspondence to the sale incase.
Yep. Keep a record of all comms between you and the buyer. Make sure to picture and note an imperfection or issues when listing the item, so they don’t use this as an excuse to dispute the sale. If selling expensive items I insure the value of the item, use a trackable shipping service and record the item being shipped.

Yep. Keep a record of all comms between you and the buyer. Make sure to picture and note an imperfection or issues when listing the item, so they don’t use this as an excuse to dispute the sale. If selling expensive items I insure the value of the item, use a trackable shipping service and record the item being shipped.
yes very true. i usually send them a request on PayPal, and in the details of the sale all the information of what has been sold and for how much. with date code etc etc. and track and signed delivery. they should do goods and services which is 3.5% so include this in your price, as well as shipping fees.

i follow these groups and have sold in the UK LV but during lockdown i sold like 10 items in the other LV sites which are American.. cost no more than £30 maximinun depending on item value.

DM me if you want more info girlie

View attachment 5144005
Perfect, thank you!
I would prefer to sell within the U.K.
was approached by someone in Australia interested in one of my items they’d seen in social media.

Yey, toiletry is up online. But it’s not even available .. what a shame.
Now I’m asking my SA if they got some stock or If I could order it :sad:
Not surprise there’s no stock online. I’m sure once news spread the TPs we’re being discontinued, there was likely mass preorders for the WAH TP26. It’s still no longer showing on the Singapore or Australia site, so I wonder if it’ll soon disappear from the Europe sites in due course. US & HK it’s showing.

That’s sad :console:. I don’t recall you ordering so much. When can you order again?
dont get banned :no: :biggrin: I hope you can buy again when christmas animation launches :biggrin:
so you can't buy til when? or are you banned? its a bummer this happened to ya chick :tdown: :frown:
Oh no!!!! :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown: I hope for not too long!:hugs:
Thanks everyone :hugs:. Well I have bought a fair few items in the year but what if I cant buy christmas animation, I'd actually cry :crybaby: I would get my boyf to order but when he bought my key pouch he checked out as a guest so no purchase history :facepalm:. I dont know when I cant buy til. My SA isnt at work today so will have to just wait. Might call CS tomorrow to check. I'm assuming I'm not banned as I havent received an email or anything. Maybe a small window for me to explore other designers though :girlsigh: my boyfriend is thinks it's so funny and is somewhat happy that this is happened :blah:

Perfect, thank you!
I would prefer to sell within the U.K.
was approached by someone in Australia interested in one of my items they’d seen in social media.
Yes I've sold in similar groups posted by @semper . If you join them, you soon see who the regular buyers are and the regular posters so you feel a bit safer. If you are worried about a buyer, you can always put a message out in the group you are buying from to just ask for reviews or anyone to vouch for the person buying. Luxe buyers will understand as they understand you can be scammed as a buyer and a seller. Good luck :flowers:

Thanks everyone :hugs:. Well I have bought a fair few items in the year but what if I cant buy christmas animation, I'd actually cry :crybaby: I would get my boyf to order but when he bought my key pouch he checked out as a guest so no purchase history :facepalm:. I dont know when I cant buy til. My SA isnt at work today so will have to just wait. Might call CS tomorrow to check. I'm assuming I'm not banned as I havent received an email or anything. Maybe a small window for me to explore other designers though :girlsigh: my boyfriend is thinks it's so funny and is somewhat happy that this is happened :blah:
Upside is you were informed of your limit and not banned outright. Even though your BF has no purchase history it shouldn’t affect him ordering your Christmas pieces from either your SA or CS should it? If not maybe he can start with getting you the mirror PO :graucho:.