Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021

I got a spreadsheet a few days ago from the affiliate program with some inventory on items and if more were coming or it was fully received.

The Madewell Eggplant Cardigan is fully received with no more coming, so I guess I can stop stalking it for now. Bummer. No word on those T&B long sleeve t-shirts either.
Can you tell me if these two are coming back:
Treasure & Bond Oversize Hooded Sweater
FRAME Le High Straight Leg Jeans (Kenmore)

Attachments

• 596B9F9E-97EE-47C1-984F-7CF92946879E.jpeg
    596B9F9E-97EE-47C1-984F-7CF92946879E.jpeg
    170.7 KB · Views: 6
I've surprised myself because I haven't ordered much during the sale, yay! There are things in my closet with tags on them from last year :blush:, so my goal for the next few months is more of a decluttering/reorganizing mindset.

The only item I have in-hand from my orders so far is the LC backpack since I did store pickup for that one, and the comments are below. Will update if/when I receive the others! Still keeping an eye out for a couple wishlist items like the Bombas 6-pack, but really need to assess my sock inventory before continuing to stalk those, lol. :biggrin:
That being said, here's what I ordered so far:

Lavender Fabric Wash - 32oz - This was a buy more, save more sale that I haven't seen mentioned much on this thread. It was 3x 32oz bottles for $18! I paid $9.90 on sale last year for one single 32oz bottle, so for $6 each I quickly grabbed them, figuring I can give one to my mom and/or sister at that price! They also had it available in Honeysuckle scent, but I stuck with Lavender... was hoping that they would have the unscented version, but I haven't seen that in ages!
View attachment 5141169

Zella Amazing Crewneck in black - [deleted for clarity] I hoped they'd add the Amazing long zip hoodie to the sale again, because I 100% lived in that over the past winter, but alas...
View attachment 5141165

BDG Urban Outfitters Brendan Flannel in Lilac - Saw this in the store yesterday when I did a pickup and I love the colors! I didn't try it on but am loving the baggy style in the pics. They only had 2 left in store and not in my size so I stalked the site a bit and managed to order one this morning. I hope it doesn't cancel! Side-note: the purple striped version (shown in the video on the site) is a great color in person, but was giving me more of a menswear vibe. Like I'm sure I've seen men's dress shirts in that pattern before, but in the baggy flannel-ish material it was too much for my brain to accept!
View attachment 5141166

On Cloud running shoes in Charcoal/Rose - I decided to go for this color combo instead of the Cloudflow rock/rose ones. It is a new brand for me so I am hoping the hype is real and that I picked the right size! I'm usually between a 9-9.5 so I went with the 9.5 for now. [edit: also ordered 9 when available] From the reviews I've read the Cloudflow are TTS, but the regular Cloud are slightly small... who knows, lol! I often have issues with shoes pinching in the back of my heel/achilles area so I didn't want to mess around with the smaller one.
View attachment 5141170

Longchamp le Pliage large backpack in black - I'm so happy they added these to the sale! Unfortunately, they are made in China unlike the expandable totes which are made in France. The underside of the leather flap is very rough unlike the numerous LC totes I own, which are super soft. I'll probably keep, but don't plan to use right away and will keep an eye out for future markdowns (which I did with last year's expandable and ended up saving about $25 more I think?).
View attachment 5141168

Updates: Except for the LC backpack which was ordered on 7/16 and I picked up in-store on 7/18, all of these orders were placed between 7/18-7/20 and I have had 3 cancellations so far. size of the Lilac BDG flannel and BOTH sizes of On Cloud shoes have canceled. :-/ Even though the canceled sizes still show up with 1-4 items available, I've decided to take it as a sign not to try re-ordering for now. If one more item is canceled from that day I plan to call to ask about "taking back" a double points day since it won't have been worth it with $236 already being canceled! Has this worked for anyone before?

So far only 2 items have shipped, the larger size Lilac BDG flannel and a Caslon Utility Jacket that was not part of NAS but on sale for 50% off. I have gotten so much wear out of my 2019 Caslon camo utility jacket that I wanted to try a solid color. :smile:

I also placed new orders for the 6-pack of Bombas and the purple stripe color of the BDG flannel… but not getting my hopes too high! So 7 items are still in "getting ready" status: 2 sizes of Zella sweatshirt, 3 bottles of fabric wash, 1 BDG flannel, and the Bombas.

Last edited:
So sorry, I had to run the mom taxi.

Can you share that spreadsheet?

I would rather not share the actual spreadsheet since I don't know if I can or not & I don't want to jeopardize my relationship. I'm happy to check on items individually, mostly through PM, if that's ok. The spreadsheet isn't everything in the sale, its much smaller than that.

Are these Reiss Brianna Cargo Pants still restocking? I’m ambassador level and they were sold out before I could shop. Been stalking like crazy and haven’t seen them restock at all nor have I received any restock notifications. I adore them in the online pics.View attachment 5143964 Thank you!

There's only one Reiss item on it and its the Leah.

Can you check in the madewell bobble cardigan in gold? Mine was cancelled and I need a small.

It doesn't have sizing, but most of the Madewell items that are on the list are either fully received or mostly received. I'm not sure which color is gold. Green & Black are mostly received, Lighthouse is fully received.

Can you tell me if these two are coming back:
Treasure & Bond Oversize Hooded Sweater
FRAME Le High Straight Leg Jeans (Kenmore)

I don't see that T&B item on the list unless its called something different. There's only 5 T&B on the list. No Frame on the list at all.

I would rather not share the actual spreadsheet since I don't know if I can or not & I don't want to jeopardize my relationship. I'm happy to check on items individually, mostly through PM, if that's ok. The spreadsheet isn't everything in the sale, its much smaller than that.

It doesn't have sizing, but most of the Madewell items that are on the list are either fully received or mostly received. I'm not sure which color is gold. Green & Black are mostly received, Lighthouse is fully received.

I don't see that T&B item on the list unless its called something different. There's only 5 T&B on the list. No Frame on the list at all.

Sent you a PM

Reactions: englishprof

Thanks! It’s called antique gold. This sweater is sold out online and I haven’t seen any pop backs in the gold color. My local store has all colors in stock but none in a small. I asked the SA to source one and she said the system only shows mediums. My state only has 1 store, considering driving a couple hours to another state that has 3 stores since I k ow they do have some in the stores. I just won’t know what size and color.

Updates: Except for the LC backpack which was ordered on 7/16 and I picked up in-store on 7/18, all of these orders were placed between 7/18-7/20 and I have had 3 cancellations so far. size of the Lilac BDG flannel and BOTH sizes of On Cloud shoes have canceled. :-/ Even though the canceled sizes still show up with 1-4 items available, I've decided to take it as a sign not to try re-ordering for now. If one more item is canceled from that day I plan to call to ask about "taking back" a double points day since it won't have been worth it with $236 already being canceled! Has this worked for anyone before?

So far only 2 items have shipped, the larger size Lilac BDG flannel and a Caslon Utility Jacket that was not part of NAS but on sale for 50% off. I have gotten so much wear out of my 2019 Caslon camo utility jacket that I wanted to try a solid color. :smile:

I also placed new orders for the 6-pack of Bombas and the purple stripe color of the BDG flannel… but not getting my hopes too high! So 7 items are still in "getting ready" status: 2 sizes of Zella sweatshirt, 3 bottles of fabric wash, 1 BDG flannel, and the Bombas.

I called a couple days ago when like 1K was canceled from my sale. I was told since some items that day went through, they could not reverse. It’s always worth a try though

Bummer! Thank you for checking for me. :heart:I’ll keep stalking for returns!