You Know You're Addicted to Hermes When

When you look forward to meet up with someone who sells an H scarf on the local Craigslist and hope to find a scarf lover in real life only to meet someone who tells you "I am not into scarves, got this from my grand aunt, too matronly to be worn"
And the "never worn" scarf has stains and wrinkles "Well, not worn in the last 20 years"
What a let down.
(The scarf got a nice long bath and a good new home.)

This is absolutely not one of this thread's most glamorous shots of H "in action," but I used the Spring-Summer 2021 Le Carré Hermès booklet to make up stories to put my 10-week-old to sleep. Little man didn't really appreciate my proper pronunciation of L'Épopée d'Hermès or my take on why they could have used a prettier colorway for the picture of Space Derby. Oh well. He learned the letter H on page 20 and eventually fell asleep. Win!

IMG_6687.JPG

This is absolutely not one of this thread's most glamorous shots of H "in action," but I used the Spring-Summer 2021 Le Carré Hermès booklet to make up stories to put my 10-week-old to sleep. Little man didn't really appreciate my proper pronunciation of L'Épopée d'Hermès or my take on why they could have used a prettier colorway for the picture of Space Derby. Oh well. He learned the letter H on page 20 and eventually fell asleep. Win!

View attachment 5144010
Congrats!!!

You know your addicted to H, when happiness is buying more and more plates to complete you set (of now 20 dishes, side dishes, saucers, soup)
And going “they have rice bowls too :nuts:?!!!” upon discovering those. (With a side dish of regret because your cutlery set had a rice utensil but it’s discontinued)