Share your 2021 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
KC in biscuit GHW SWIFT via phone
Can’t find any references
Anyone seen this color in person?
There's quite a few pics of Biscuit in the Reference Library here. Specifically, a Kelly Longue in Biscuit Swift phw from @icechick.

biscuit1-jpg.441140

Not to worry. There are many who agree with you and also customers who routinely decline Croc as they just can't do it. I wonder if this was a store or declined SO. I have an SO which is an Agate B25 so I guess I'm ok with Ostrich. :biggrin:
I wonder that too. Someone will be very happy with this bag! I wish H would produce Gris Agate in non exotic leather because the color is stunning:love: Enjoy your B25 to the max :smile:

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this but how are most offers communicated initially? Via text? Phone? Does anyone ever get surprised by their established SA with an offer at your usual boutique visit/appointment (when you go in for other items)?

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this but how are most offers communicated initially? Via text? Phone? Does anyone ever get surprised by their established SA with an offer at your usual boutique visit/appointment (when you go in for other items)?
In my case, I was in three weeks prior and happened to mentioned that I love ostrich, and rose gold is my favorite hardware… although my wishlist did not specify either (I only specified a Birkin 30 in eToupe with no hardware specified). The next day when I texted to thank him for the appointment, he said “I am working on something for you, but it will take me a few weeks.” Fast forward a few weeks and I reached out to see if I could grab an Evelyn TPM. He replied “Yes, I have one for you and I am still working on something else for you.” I made an appointment the next day to grab my Evelyn and he walked out with that and a big orange box (Birkin 30 Ostrich with Rose Gold Hardware). Not sure if that helps, but you could be surprised at a regular appointment :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.