Post your 2021 July Jewels Here!!

Such a great useful bag! And fits a decent amount too! I’m glad it will be great for travels and holidays! Congrats! :heart: I’ve started to notice a lot more people buying this now. And in reverse is Devine!
Thank you Bumbles! This was one of those stealth drops and so glad I discovered before it was gone. Someday we will get to travel again, right? For now everyone stay safe. :flowers:

Just got this neonoe and it’s perfect! I’ve been having insane bag indecision (bought and returned 3 saint laurents…I loved a red sac de jour but ultimately realized it doesn’t fit my lifestyle but it was soo gorgeous)…I *think* this one ticks all the boxes of comfortable, cute, practical. Hopefully will work for almost all occasions!

Attachments

• BA88200E-5B99-4F9E-809B-CE9E966D9A33.jpeg
    BA88200E-5B99-4F9E-809B-CE9E966D9A33.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 16
Singapore Airlines finally have a ‘seat’ for my Mirror Handle Trunk to fly here :biggrin::heart:
It is too reflective for a nice photo

And @bigverne28 is right, I don’t get fingerprints on it too when I touch the mirror surface. View attachment 5142628View attachment 5142629
I think this is my first item with vachetta and silver hardware View attachment 5142630View attachment 5142631

This is so beautiful Adeline :smile:. I really love this silvery mirror look — just like I love your silver Coussin. Also love the silver hardware and the silvery mirror corners. Congrats and enjoy :smile:

This is so beautiful Adeline :smile:. I really love this silvery mirror look — just like I love your silver Coussin. Also love the silver hardware and the silvery mirror corners. Congrats and enjoy :smile:
Oh yea, you reminded me that Coussin silver also comes with silver hardware plus a little bit of vachetta at the strap :hbeat::tup:
I just realised the leather part of this Mirror Handle Trunk is treated.

Reactions: Iamminda
Thanks GAN :hbeat:
Hope you will her your T26 soon. I just paid for mine this morning, together with the Felt Keepall xs that I didn’t want initially, but after seeing some pics in Ig, I told my CS to hold one piece for me . Now all of them have to wait for their Singapore Airlines seats again :lol:
Can't wait to see your felt keepall xs! It looks so cool! It's like Chanel and LV had a baby. :giggle: