Koala Agenda - gone?

Serayane

Apr 28, 2007
I was just looking at the LV website to check the price of the new scarves, and I went over to the agenda section too, and the agendas with the koala lock aren't there anymore!

Were they limited? Or simply a glitch while updating the site?

:tdown:

Call the 866 number. They were super fast in locating one for me today, and apparantly there are a few more out there than I thought there were.... the store they connected me to had the color interior I wanted, and they had more than one!!

OH NOOOOOOO!
I'm so desperate!!
I just called my SA in Zurich and he told me that they don't produced it anymore and there are no more damier koala agendas any more in every shop in Switzerland!
I wanted it so bad!

You guys must get one - I have the Damier Koala Agenda with red lining, and it's gorgeous. I use it as an organiser and wallet, and it makes me smile everytime I get it out! I just wish they'd made these in the medium and large sizes too. I want a large Damier Agenda, and one with a Koala lock and red lining would have me swooning! :drool:

They pop up on ebay reasonably steadily though, so keep your eyes open. There's a Mono Koala with pink lining on there now, says they're a tPF member. :smile: