Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Is Rinna supporting her daughters? That’s what I would guess her biggest expense would be.
Well she admitted to contributing to amelia’s rent in a previous season. Not sure if she still is given that her daughter has had some modeling contracts and now she’s got someone’s baby daddy as her boyfriend..maybe sugar daddy? Lol!

I wonder how much Rinna's house it worth, it a pretty big estate, so having a 3.5Million dollar mortgage probably isn't that much.
My financial advisor encouraged me to take out a mortgage on my recent home because of the small, low interest rate being offered, and then invested my funds elsewhere with a higher return rate.
He said this was a smart and good way to use my funds.

I liked that she instagrammed a cute remark about her home. Once anything is out there on the internet, it will never go away, so might as well deal with it.

Reactions: limom and bisousx
3.5 million doesn't seem like much mortgage in the LA market. Even if people can pay it off, there are many reasons not to.
At a quick glance at the lawsuit, seems like they're trying to get any kind of dirt. Just because she posted pics that someone else took of her? I'll never understand how celebs can't use their own photo that someone else took of them. Yes, its someone else property but the celeb IS the property. That law needs to change.

I just fail to see how that those are “American”… sounds like snotty kid comments, not sure it has anything to do with being American. Jmo
Sorry to offend. When my father was appointed by President Carter in 1977 as a diplomat to Bangladesh and later to Uganda and Indonesia, me and my sisters went into some sort of training. We repeatedly heard NOT to be the typical “ugly American”. Anybody of my age, 57, and that has held a US Diplomatic passport knows this term. My daughter showed traits that horrified me. Completely lacking the appreciation of the host culture she is in and always pronouncing the superiority of her American culture. I am so disappointed. She will learn nothing as long as she continues with that attitude. I am on the verge of canceling her vacation to Italy with her sister.

Sorry to offend. When my father was appointed by President Carter in 1977, me and my sisters went into some sort of training. We repeatedly heard NOT to be the typical “ugly American”. Anybody of my age, 57, and that has held a Diplomatic passport knows this term. My daughter showed traits that horrified me. Completely lacking I the appreciation of the host culture she is in and always pronouncing the superiority of her culture. I am so disappointed. She will learn nothing as long as she continues with that attitude. I am in the verge of canceling her vacation to Italy with her sister.
There is nothing wrong with that term. It is a real thing. Period.
My bartender childhood friend in France loves American clients because they tip very generously.
He says that to my very American husband. :lol:
Those who are easily offended need to get a grip. All cultures talk crap about other cultures. It is not that serious.

Sorry to offend. When my father was appointed by President Carter in 1977 as a diplomat to Bangladesh and later to Uganda and Indonesia, me and my sisters went into some sort of training. We repeatedly heard NOT to be the typical “ugly American”. Anybody of my age, 57, and that has held a US Diplomatic passport knows this term. My daughter showed traits that horrified me. Completely lacking the appreciation of the host culture she is in and always pronouncing the superiority of her American culture. I am so disappointed. She will learn nothing as long as she continues with that attitude. I am on the verge of canceling her vacation to Italy with her sister.
They are still learning. Perhaps they feel a bit homesick? Perhaps they feel they have nothing to offer but their experiences which up until now have been all about the USA.
just wait when they get home they will be telling their US friends all about every detail of the UK and Europe! Annoying in the opposite kind of way lol.

There is nothing wrong with that term. It is a real thing. Period.
My bartender childhood friend in France loves American clients because they tip very generously.
He says that to my very American husband. :lol:
Those who are easily offended need to get a grip. All cultures talk crap about other cultures. It is not that serious.

Because one counters the term doesn't mean they are easily offended. They are, like me, simply adding to the conversation.

Because one counters the term doesn't mean they are easily offended. They are, like me, simply adding to the conversation.
I do apologize that the “ugly American” term offended some of you. But it is a very real term and acknowledged term in the international community and let’s be honest, some Americans who are not familiar with this term are understandably offended.

@floatinglili, That is very sweet of you to give my daughter that grace. She is fairly well traveled, so I was surprised at her attitude. She is usually much more refined and gracious. This is her first solo trip. I am raising an adult, not a Hamlin/Rinna LA POS, God Forbid.

Last edited:
I am not following this little squabble lol.
It would upsetting to be abroad and be met with rudeness (‘ugly American’) due to your nationality. But this situation discussed here is the opposite - a well travelled mother trying to raise well - travelled girls.
Let’s face it, people can let their guard down and some can be uncouth when they travel. Unfortunately this reflects on the rest of us from that cultural group regardless of how polite and interested we personally are.
If I go to Britain I am likely to run into the occasional jokey comment about my ancestors being comedy pirates and prostitutes.
At least ppl from the US have the good graces not to think this way or at least refrain from saying such things out loud lol.
So perhaps not such ‘ugly Americans’ to me :smile: :flowers:

I am not following this little squabble lol.
It would upsetting to be abroad and be met with rudeness (‘ugly American’) due to your nationality. But this situation discussed here is the opposite - a well travelled mother trying to raise well - travelled girls.
Let’s face it, people can let their guard down and some can be uncouth when they travel. Unfortunately this reflects on the rest of us from that cultural group regardless of how polite and interested we personally are.
If I go to Britain I am likely to run into the occasional jokey comment about my ancestors being comedy pirates and prostitutes.
At least ppl from the US have the good graces not to think this way or at least refrain from saying such things out loud lol.
So perhaps not such ‘ugly Americans’ to me :smile: :flowers:
It is personal and this is why it is uncool.
HO made an off the cuff comment about HER daughter and here she is feeling bad and apologizing .
Mind you, she is American.
If she can’t call her own people ugly, who can?:lol:
Us Frenchies? Where do I start?:biggrin: