Post your 2021 July Jewels Here!!

After a last minute change of heart I decided to preorder last Monday when I saw all the posts on YT, IG etc. I'd read fingerprints were an issue, but I've pressed all over it and it's fine. I guess if you have sweaty hands maybe. The piece is truly stunning in person. Pics can't capture it's beauty. I can only imagine how amazing the bigger pieces must look irl. The leather smells incredible and the PO has a lovely spongey feel, it's sturdy and is very well made. Love it! :love:

View attachment 5142231View attachment 5142232
This is so pretty! Great choice

My second July purchase - vertical mono reverse zippy wallet/phone holder. I’m ecstatic! Since Covid I often grab a phone pouch, and this is my first mono reverse piece. I can’t wait to travel with this little bag and when flying tuck it into my large tote. I included a pic with my verticale trunk strap, which truly turns it into a crossbody. Love the chain that came with, but it is more shoulder carry for me (5’8”). I also show what it will hold, cards, cash, small boxes for sundries, a lip balm and a long thin lipstick, passport and phone. Truly all I need many days. It’s so nice when LV comes through - when done right their canvas pieces feel and look so luxurious, and this piece is a perfect MIF. My phone is the iPhone 12 Pro Max, so almost 7” tall - it fits easily with my clear thin case. I also clipped the coin pouch from my MPA for my AirPods pro. Love this little bag! :heart:

View attachment 5142198View attachment 5142199View attachment 5142201View attachment 5142203View attachment 5142237View attachment 5142238
Such a great useful bag! And fits a decent amount too! I’m glad it will be great for travels and holidays! Congrats! :heart: I’ve started to notice a lot more people buying this now. And in reverse is Devine!

Reactions: DrTr
After a last minute change of heart I decided to preorder last Monday when I saw all the posts on YT, IG etc. I'd read fingerprints were an issue, but I've pressed all over it and it's fine. I guess if you have sweaty hands maybe. The piece is truly stunning in person. Pics can't capture it's beauty. I can only imagine how amazing the bigger pieces must look irl. The leather smells incredible and the PO has a lovely spongey feel, it's sturdy and is very well made. Love it! :love:

View attachment 5142231View attachment 5142232

Congrats! It's a cutie x

• Love
Reactions: bigverne28
Singapore Airlines finally have a ‘seat’ for my Mirror Handle Trunk to fly here :biggrin::heart:
It is too reflective for a nice photo

And @bigverne28 is right, I don’t get fingerprints on it too when I touch the mirror surface. View attachment 5142628View attachment 5142629
I think this is my first item with vachetta and silver hardware View attachment 5142630View attachment 5142631
AWWWW this is so beautiful! I still remb when you shared with me about this when I bought the other version.
:loveeyes: :hbeat: Congrats! You have this finally to join your collection. I saw this is available on Singapore online site as well.

Still waiting for my turn on the allocation for the wild heart toiletry purse hough I have pre-paid and boutique received few pieces already 2 days back but they passed on to other customers first. Now I am #3 on the list... waiting in anticipation.

Reactions: Aliluvlv
AWWWW this is so beautiful! I still remb when you shared with me about this when I bought the other version.
:loveeyes: :hbeat: Congrats! You have this finally to join your collection. I saw this is available on Singapore online site as well.

Still waiting for my turn on the allocation for the wild heart toiletry purse hough I have pre-paid and boutique received few pieces already 2 days back but they passed on to other customers first. Now I am #3 on the list... waiting in anticipation.
Thanks GAN :hbeat:
Hope you will her your T26 soon. I just paid for mine this morning, together with the Felt Keepall xs that I didn’t want initially, but after seeing some pics in Ig, I told my CS to hold one piece for me . Now all of them have to wait for their Singapore Airlines seats again :lol:

Wow wow wow :loveeyes: so stunning! Congrats BV!

Love it! This reverse piece is popular for all the right reasons: it’s compact, gorgeous and highly functional. Congrats on your new beauty, DT :heart::drinks:
Congrats on this beautiful piece T — I love it :smile:. It’s the perfect grab-and-go for your busy days. What a wonderful first reverse piece (I don’t have any reverse piece yet :lol:). Enjoy :smile:.
Thanks to both of you! I didn’t know if I would love reverse, but I do! It looks like milk chocolate topped with gooey caramel :P Since Covid, these multi purpose very functional bags go everywhere with me, and can’t wait until it’s safe to travel with her someday! Happy Wednesday!!