Chanel Fall/Winter Act 1 2021 (21B)

Here is are some real-life pictures of the "light purple" mini CF and the rosegold black CF, for anyone who's considering these options.

Personally not a fan of the purple: colour is too dull and an odd mixture of purple/pink/grey
Thank you for the pictures! I love the RGHW. For a bigger size bag, I do wish it were caviar leather although for a mini, I don't mind lambskin.

This season, I opted for the belt bags and mini square pearl crush bag. I already used my black belt bag almost everyday since. I don't carry much except a couple cards and a lipstick and hang my keys off the hook of the belt. Super stylish, and it's like an extra piece of jewelry to my look.

20210720_152400.jpg

Post pictures when you get it! It’s a shame that one only comes in the small for the 19

Originally I've been told the opposite, that the lighter gray is only available in M/L, not S, so maybe larger ones are out there if you ask around? (If that's the one you really want, of course)

I'm still a bit conflicted, cause I love charcoal, however the result of that is that half of my wardrobe is charcoal and faded black, and it may be too matchy-matchy, so I'm betting on the lighter one for now. We shall see when it arrives :lol:

Reactions: bagobsession91
Here are some real-life pictures of the "light purple" mini CF and the rosegold black CF, for anyone who's considering these options.

Personally not a fan of the purple: colour is too dull and an odd mixture of purple/pink/grey

View attachment 5142465

View attachment 5142466

View attachment 5142467

View attachment 5142468
Hi dear, I am also in AU, can you help me to ask your SA if they have mini rectangular with black hardware? My SA told me it’s not coming in. Not sure how to find this bag here.. :sad:

I wonder then how does this work for personal shoppers?
They have to ask different people they know to buy bags. However it will be much more difficult / time consuming to buy bags. I prefer this rule because everyone has then a better chance to buy the bag they like. The have such a low quantity and it is a pity if one single person would buy at once all the preferred bags just to keep and resell it over the retail price.

Anybody see the pearl crush clutch on chain in the US in stores yet?

I'm in Korea just went to the boutique this morning and was told the pearl crush line already sold out long time ago. And I was like "What??? But I Heard that its coming in this 21B collection no???" And the SA told me there is no further information since the pearl crush woc and clutch on chain doesn't appear in the Chanel website. Sigh.... I'm quite confused now.
And I also don't know why Chanel has not fully updated all the 21B items on the website yet....

I'm in Korea just went to the boutique this morning and was told the pearl crush line already sold out long time ago. And I was like "What??? But I Heard that its coming in this 21B collection no???" And the SA told me there is no further information since the pearl crush woc and clutch on chain doesn't appear in the Chanel website. Sigh.... I'm quite confused now.
And I also don't know why Chanel has not fully updated all the 21B items on the website yet....

same! A lot isn’t online so get confused if some things are really in this collection!