Happy July Birthday to Prada Psycho

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
Been lusting over this little number since it first showed up on Yoogi's Closet in March. Finally caved and here she is. Introducing Ms. Elektra City Calf & Saffiano in Fuoco & Nero. She's on the small size, so I had to do some rearranging and downsizing to make her work for me. That included ordering an LV Zippy Coin Purse in Damier Ebene/Rose Ballerine for my ID, credit cards and such from Louis Vuitton's website. Perfect size for this bag. I love the stud details. Gives it a touch of Badarse Mama appeal. It must not have ever been used. It's boutique fresh and smells oh so Prada. This is the newest Prada year I've ordered (2018), so I'm hoping it doesn't fall apart the first time I take it out! :giggle:

Ain't she purty? :hbeat:

ElektraFront.jpgElectraBack.jpg

Been lusting over this little number since it first showed up on Yoogi's Closet in March. Finally caved and here she is. Introducing Ms. Elektra City Calf & Saffiano in Fuoco & Nero. She's on the small size, so I had to do some rearranging and downsizing to make her work for me. That included ordering an LV Zippy Coin Purse in Damier Ebene/Rose Ballerine for my ID, credit cards and such from Louis Vuitton's website. Perfect size for this bag. I love the stud details. Gives it a touch of Badarse Mama appeal. It must not have ever been used. It's boutique fresh and smells oh so Prada. This is the newest Prada year I've ordered (2018), so I'm hoping it doesn't fall apart the first time I take it out! :giggle:

Ain't she purty? :hbeat:

View attachment 5141366View attachment 5141367
very pretty. happy birthday
I though (in spite of your PF name) you had fallen out of love with Prada

very pretty. happy birthday
I though (in spite of your PF name) you had fallen out of love with Prada

I have definitely fallen out of love with all the hideous new stuff. It's either boring or beyond outrageous. Toss in the insane prices, lack of quality and the "Made in [Who Knows?] then yes, I'm done with Prada.

But I do still buy older Prada on the secondary market though and that's how I happened to see this one on Yoogi's Closet. Relative to what was the original retail even 3 years ago, this one was cheap! All that is to say there are some exceptions to my rants and boycotts of new Prada items. This most definitely was one of those very rare exceptions.

I also went over to the dark side and started picking up vintage (mostly leather) LV bags a few years ago. They're so reasonably priced on the secondary market and much like Prada, the older bags are made so much better, more elegant and a delight to carry.

Last edited:
I have definitely fallen out of love with all the hideous new stuff. It's either boring or beyond outrageous. Toss in the insane prices, lack of quality and the "Made in [Who Knows?] then yes, I'm done with Prada.

But I do still buy older Prada on the secondary market though and that's how I happened to see this one on Yoogi's Closet. Relative to what was the original retail even 3 years ago, this one was cheap! All that is to say there are some exceptions to my rants and boycotts of new Prada items. This most definitely was one of those very rare exceptions.

I also went over to the dark side and started picking up vintage (mostly leather) LV bags a few years ago. They're so reasonably priced on the secondary market and much like Prada, the older bags are made so much better, more elegant and a delight to carry.
it's very pretty and looks like new
so it's from three seasons ago?