Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Bag and bucket hat goals! Love that you’ve got both LV and Chanel bases covered in the headwear department, BF :heart: :flowers:

TY Fyn. Hope you’re enjoying your cream beauty too :heart: Can’t wait to dress the bandeau on my PM!

Love love love! How fun is your duo tone chunky strap? I already love the bag and SLG but that strap is just incredible with them. Happy Monogram Monday, my sunny friend :heart: :flowers:

Thank you MB. Trying to wear and share some loves to my both Chanel and LV bucket hats equally :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

Thank you so much.:heart: I'm glad I could send a little sunshine your way with my picture, and hope that the lockdown gets lifted soon!!!!:flowers:

My purse collection consists of mostly monogram canvas and damier ebene as I don't know how to pair the light ones with my wardrobe. It does really make me happy to see your collection and how you accessorize them. :smile: yeah.. we're all hoping it ends soon but I reckon it may take a while given that the number of cases has not been going down.