Toiletry pouches - Discontinued!!

Totally. I have sold a few pieces (Pochette Voyage, Nice BB etc) that I bought and didn’t use and decided to sell, which were as good as brand new, and numerous times I’ve seen those pieces selling for a whole lot more than what mine went for. It’s great that LV holds its value so well, so that we can part ways with items that we no longer use or that turn out not to work for us, completely different from buying with the intention to resell for profit.
Yes! I also sell things I no longer use. Sometimes I take a bit of a loss. I've also been able to get some hard to find items that I end up not liking and I return them to LV so someone else has a chance to buy them. I see in the forum how hard people try to get things and don't like that others take advantage of that.

Reactions: natjyl
Yes! I also sell things I no longer use. Sometimes I take a bit of a loss. I've also been able to get some hard to find items that I end up not liking and I return them to LV so someone else has a chance to buy them. I see in the forum how hard people try to get things and don't like that others take advantage of that.
Can get annoyed all I want but can't do anything about it I think mainly because I've seen so many you tubers as well who are in my age range 20-35 ish making videos and starting that community where I got advice how to start a collection, my first purchase was a DA key pouch, then to mini pochette etc etc. it's frustrating to see these people take advantage ugh..

It's definitely very frustrating - I never buy more than 2 of one item and those are only SLGs that I really value and want to keep to pass down as gifts or to use myself when the current one wears out.
These situations are also why LV has done such insane price increases because they obviously know the resell market and know people would pay the price. I wouldn't even be surprised if e.g the nano speedy which is currently 1750 in Aus be increased to near 2k at the next price increase because that's why people are paying on resell markets.
I personally don't resell unless I'm not using the bag and want to sell to fund another. Would never buy so many in amounts just to drive up prices and rip people off...
It's 1300 in the US. I hope it doesn't increase anymore in the US, otherwise it's not worth it for me.

Reactions: Loriad
Nano speedy isn't getting phased out, they just do it in very limited quantities - my client advisor told me some of her clients can wait up to a year. They seem to not mass produce it at all.

The MP DA I've honestly never seen anyone use it, the only time I ever see it on YouTube is if someone just wanted to collect the trifecta so probably why they don't think it's worth producing anymore
That is good to hear!!! I really want it.
Yeah I agree with you. I never see it on YouTube unless someone is collecting all three

Nano speedy isn't getting phased out, they just do it in very limited quantities - my client advisor told me some of her clients can wait up to a year. They seem to not mass produce it at all.

The MP DA I've honestly never seen anyone use it, the only time I ever see it on YouTube is if someone just wanted to collect the trifecta so probably why they don't think it's worth producing anymore
haha guilty of this :happydance: but its literally been sitting in my closet for over a year, untouched, never used before.. was thinking of selling it recently but if its discontinuing i'll probably hang onto it..

They are not being discontinued for now, but they have become really hard to find which means they might be in line for phase out ( so is pochette accessories)

haha guilty of this :happydance: but its literally been sitting in my closet for over a year, untouched, never used before.. was thinking of selling it recently but if its discontinuing i'll probably hang onto it..
It is really pretty! I've been thinking lately I might try to get on a wait list for the MP in DE because it's easier to find in bags and I'd just use my MP mono for crossbody or belt bag haa!

Reactions: amanda.tnguyen