Mini PA in DA Discontinued

I hate to see these staples go. The more I flip through the pages on preloved sites, the more I see some really great items that they've done away with. For example, some of the coin purses and card holders, pen cases, jewelry cases. I know there are some newer items that replaced these, but to me they're not the same. I'm really loving some of the vintage pieces. I'm disappointed that they're discontinuing some really great pieces! I'm afraid that they're going to make the prices on the reintroduced items so high that I'm not interested in buying.

I find it interesting that they only discontinue certain prints for a bag instead of everything. Like the PA DE has been discontinued for 2 years now. I figured they would discontinue the other prints too but instead there have just been massive price increases on them. I wonder if it will be the same for the mini? Also, what makes them pick which print to discontinue and which to leave?

I understand them discontinuing things. They have to take some things off the shelf in order to make new designs otherwise the manufacturing process will just become too burdensome. But I do wonder how they decide when it's time to shelve a design.

same here, but I've seen it come in stock more than the mono and DE in the US.

Ah well, I'm actually not hurt about this. I've been waitlisted for the Nano Speedy for about a month now. I wonder if it'll ever come in stock, or if its being phased out as well?
Nano speedy isn't getting phased out, they just do it in very limited quantities - my client advisor told me some of her clients can wait up to a year. They seem to not mass produce it at all.

The MP DA I've honestly never seen anyone use it, the only time I ever see it on YouTube is if someone just wanted to collect the trifecta so probably why they don't think it's worth producing anymore

Reactions: JesseTdot and Addy
Are we thinking that the mini pochette will go completely in all materials and then reappear slightly larger and with an interior pocket, a la the regular PA?

…and at a much higher price point, of course.

Reactions: Loriad