Is Speedy B25 Worth it? What do you use it for?

natjyl

May 16, 2021
Currently have a PSM reverse and nano speedy on my list. Been considering adding the Speedy B25 as I think it's a classic in Damier Ebene.

What do you use the bag for and could you show your photos of them since you've owned it? :smile:

Reactions: blossom915
Currently have a PSM reverse and nano speedy on my list. Been considering adding the Speedy B25 as I think it's a classic in Damier Ebene.

What do you use the bag for and could you show your photos of them since you've owned it? :smile:
I bought mine over 10 years ago, essentially when the Bandouliere was introduced (it’s been so long I can’t remember exactly how long it’s been). I used it sparingly and then put it away for years. I didn’t like how the inside was one big dark void and I had to fiddle with finding things in there (the opening only opens up so wide). Anyway last summer I went on a big samorga ordering spree (the boredom of being inside all year I guess got to me) and I ordered an insert for this bag. i Hate to sound cliche, but honestly it was a game changer. I’ve been using the speedy now nonstop, it’s the perfect everyday size for me, carries so much, sometimes even bulky items and is relatively light. It’s become my most used LV bag and still looks good after x many years.

Absolutely! From my whole collection, speedy b 25 in DE is one of my top three most used bags and definitely one of my best purchases. I use mine as a bag for errands, visits, trips, holidays - actually for everything besides work (as I prefer to use a larger bag that can fit my laptop). I use the speedy b 25 in DE in every season and pull it out when it’s raining or is supposed to rain (which is often the case here). Although it’s overall carefree, heavy rain or shower do leave some stains on the leather, but I’m fine with this wear and tear. The bag is practical due to the zipper and the crossbody or shoulder strap, and can be easily dressed up and down. When I first got it, I found it a bit bulky crossbody and had to get used to it, buts it’s perfectly fine for me now. DE goes with any colors. Overall, I 100% recommend this bag!
1626272472586.jpeg
1626272686937.jpeg

I
I bought mine over 10 years ago, essentially when the Bandouliere was introduced (it’s been so long I can’t remember exactly how long it’s been). I used it sparingly and then put it away for years. I didn’t like how the inside was one big dark void and I had to fiddle with finding things in there (the opening only opens up so wide). Anyway last summer I went on a big samorga ordering spree (the boredom of being inside all year I guess got to me) and I ordered an insert for this bag. i Hate to sound cliche, but honestly it was a game changer. I’ve been using the speedy now nonstop, it’s the perfect everyday size for me, carries so much, sometimes even bulky items and is relatively light. It’s become my most used LV bag and still looks good after x many years.
I'm definitely considering the DE print and have seen a few YouTube reviews talking about an organiser - they've pretty much all called it a bottomless pit otherwise hahaha I personally do think the handles or shoulder looks a lot better than cross body

Reactions: Raaz
Absolutely! From my whole collection, speedy b 25 in DE is one of my top three most used bags and definitely one of my best purchases. I use mine as a bag for errands, visits, trips, holidays - actually for everything besides work (as I prefer to use a larger bag that can fit my laptop). I use the speedy b 25 in DE in every season and pull it out when it’s raining or is supposed to rain (which is often the case here). Although it’s overall carefree, heavy rain or shower do leave some stains on the leather, but I’m fine with this wear and tear. The bag is practical due to the zipper and the crossbody or shoulder strap, and can be easily dressed up and down. When I first got it, I found it a bit bulky crossbody and had to get used to it, buts it’s perfectly fine for me now. DE goes with any colors. Overall, I 100% recommend this bag!
View attachment 5136346
View attachment 5136347
I was thinking of getting the nano speedy first before this but I may just skip the nano speedy (still not 100% sure if I should try to get my hands on it) - I can def see myself using the speedyB25 for work because I have a laptop bag so I wouldn't be fussed about it carrying my laptop hmmm...

Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
I used it at the mall one time and it fit a ton of shirts we bought without making it heavy. We weren’t planning on buying anything but happy to have had extra space when we needed it.

Definitely a bottomless pit with fewer things so highly considering an organiser.

DE print is so easy. I am happy with my purchase.

Reactions: lemondln and natjyl