Wild at Heart collection ~ fall 2021

Will the Wild at Heart Pochette Melanie MM restock online on the 23rd as well?

I am not sure about this. You can always reach your CA or LV customer service and order thru phone, just give them the sku number. If the items are still available they will send you a payment link to order it.
Good luck dear, hope you get it.

Omg I knew it was too good to be true… when does Canada ever get stock before the humongous American flagships? I already have this mono one so it’s a pass, thanks :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least my bandeau came through today. One down, one to go!View attachment 5134820
Gorgeous bandeau !! Did you get your other piece from this collection ?

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
Hi fellow LV lovers, as I couldn’t find another current collection thread I thought I would try my luck here: does anyone have more information on this Capucines bag? It reminds me of the Chanel Mermaid Collection which I am still very upset to have missed out on. I am very grateful for further hints / information e.g. when it will be released and if it comes in the Mini size :heart:

Attachments

• 1023D6E4-44E3-4C2A-9648-A1E6F21AD653.png
    1023D6E4-44E3-4C2A-9648-A1E6F21AD653.png
    535.7 KB · Views: 22
Thanks hun :heart:

Not yet but here’s the first IG peak at WAH canvas on an actual bag :giggle: Excited to get my TP26 with everyone else this Friday!! View attachment 5140091View attachment 5140092

Someone posted on utube and she unboxing the tp26 in black, it has black interior as well. She’s in UK tho. I still haven’t heard from my CA about this piece, I guess it’s indeed gonna be available on 23rd:sad::sad: