Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Reactions: jennlt and limom
I’m reading they met in 2003 although they didn’t get married until later. She was born in 85
She must be fame hungry. At this point the HW shows are just sleazy trash. I have stopped watching except for catching snippets here and there but do find the comments here amusing and interesting - better than the show!

Anyway, If her husband is a big time hollywood director, why would she join the show other than for fame, she doesnt need the money
I see her as just more polished Erika Jayne who lucked out and married another older wealthy man.

I dont think at this point its helping her image by hanging out with these fraudsters and d list celeberties. (or anyone at this point) and risks tainting her husbands reputation indirectly. I dont know why Garcelle is on the show either, cant see it helping her acting career. LVP was smart to get out.

She must be fame hungry. At this point the HW shows are just sleazy trash. I have stopped watching except for catching snippets here and there but do find the comments here amusing and interesting - better than the show!

Anyway, If her husband is a big time hollywood director, why would she join the show other than for fame, she doesnt need the money
I see her as just more polished Erika Jayne who lucked out and married another older wealthy man.

I dont think at this point its helping her image by hanging out with these fraudsters and d list celeberties. (or anyone at this point) and risks tainting her husbands reputation indirectly. I dont know why Garcelle is on the show either, cant see it helping her acting career. LVP was smart to get out.
And if Garcelle has such a fabulous lifestyle (which is what these shows are supposed to be about) than why is she living in a tract house that borders on being a small McMansion?