Louis Vuitton world tour items

koko56

Jul 7, 2020
Hi! I hope I’m posting this in the correct spot but I had a question about the made to order Louis Vuitton world tour products. I recently just bought the speedy B 30 custom world tour because I wanted to black leather with the monogram and I’m so excited for it. Does anyone know if all of the made to order items like world tour are made in France? I know it doesn’t matter but I’m just curious and all that I’ve seen online of people’s videos is made in France. TIA!

Yes, all of the items from the My World Tour collection are made in France. Custom made just for you :smile: which sticker(s) did you select? Please post pics when it arrives!
Thank you I just kept it simple and got one sticker which is the red palm tree with LV. I love palm trees so I thought this would be a good one for me! I will definitely posts photos when it arrives! I hope it comes before the 8 weeks lol

Yes, all of the items from the My World Tour collection are made in France. Custom made just for you :smile: which sticker(s) did you select? Please post pics when it arrives!
Do you by chance know if they ship it directly from France to your shipping address or do they send it to one of their warehouses first and then to you? Thank you!

Hi! I just ordered a Palm Springs Mini World Tour. I am happy to learn from this thread that all of the World Tour items are Made in France. Post pics when yours arrives!

Thank you! It just shipped today but shows it coming from New Jersey.. I thought they shipped it from France directly to you unless they ship it to their Warehouse first? where did yours ship from?

Thank you! It just shipped today but shows it coming from New Jersey.. I thought they shipped it from France directly to you unless they ship it to their Warehouse first? where did yours ship from?
Mine hasn’t shipped yet. Will be interesting to see if yours was made in France and shipped to you via NJ warehouse.

Not sure if I can ask a question here, if the world tour item has defects, does LV allow to exchange or return? if not, what will you do?
I read through the My World Tour Clubhouse thread, and there were a few posts where people had defects/issues with their items. They were allowed to re-order the item or get a refund.

Reactions: lemondln