Get a free copy of Rebecca's new book by signing up for her virtual book launch today!

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Rebecca-Minkoff-Vritual-Book-launch.jpg

I know it's last minute, but I've been talking to Rebecca and she is launching her book, Fearless, today! She wanted to give you all the chance to get a free copy of her book, and all you need to do is sign up and logon today for her virtual book launch. She has some really cool speakers lined up as well!

The best part is her book mentions you all, the Minkettes, as helping start her business!! I am planning a private zoom for you all with her in the next week or two, so stay tuned, but this is today - please join us!!

What: Rebecca Minkoff virtual book launch for her new book Fearless
Join Rebecca with special guest speakers include Jessica Alba, Bozoma Saint John, Amanda Kloots and more.

Where: Register to attend the event here. Access code is readfearless. Then select PurseForum in the which organization are you part of drop down!

When: June 14th, 12pm EST - until 3pm EST.

How to receive your free copy: Sign up for the event and be sure to attend today! Select PurseForum as the source to be eligible to receive your free copy of Rebecca's new book!

We will be having another private Zoom for you all with Rebecca soon (details to come) but if you can join today, please do!

Anyone else still waiting for a book? I will let RM team know and figure out how to set it up for you all!

We are also looking to host a Zoom with Rebecca and you all in the next few weeks! Stay tuned :smile:
Me. After the zoom event she hosted, I had received an email about a free seminar but nothing about the book.