Multipochette saffiano color transfer?

starbuxlover

Dec 29, 2020
Hi everyone! The Prada multipochette in saffiano leather has finally made its way to my wish list. Quick question. Does anyone know if the white or the beige one has issues with color transfer? I'm choosing between the two colors and any input would be appreciated. Thank you!

Hi everyone! The Prada multipochette in saffiano leather has finally made its way to my wish list. Quick question. Does anyone know if the white or the beige one has issues with color transfer? I'm choosing between the two colors and any input would be appreciated. Thank you!

I've had the beige in nylon and returned it because the beige strap already looked as though it was used. And by used, it didn't look as nude. It looked as though it was starting to grey. Which is why I'm leaning more towards black bc I personally prefer my bags to be carefree. The beige is gorgeous though!

Reactions: starbuxlover
I've had the beige in nylon and returned it because the beige strap already looked as though it was used. And by used, it didn't look as nude. It looked as though it was starting to grey. Which is why I'm leaning more towards black bc I personally prefer my bags to be carefree. The beige is gorgeous though!
Oooh thank you for this! The black is gorgeous, too! That black and gold hardware combo is to die for. But I'm just looking to mix my collection up since I already have the saffiano galleria bag in black so a change in color would be nice. :smile: Thanks for your input!

Reactions: luxurylover7