LV women’s PreFall 2021

Louis Vuitton, Frank Gehry Collaborate on New Fragrance Project. Les Extraits Collection was created by the house’s master perfumer Jacques Cavallier Belletrud and comes in a sculptural bottle conceived by Frank Gehry. Each flacon comes topped with a three-dimensional, silver-colored sculptural work reminiscent of wind moving through and swirling a silver sheath. The fragrances are called Stellar Times, Cosmic Cloud, Dancing Blossom, Rhapsody and Symphony. Each represents a different major olfactive family and is concentrated at 30 percent.

The new fragrance collection launches October 6, price approximately $535
IG @Foxy lv

Louis Vuitton, Frank Gehry Collaborate on New Fragrance Project. Les Extraits Collection was created by the house’s master perfumer Jacques Cavallier Belletrud and comes in a sculptural bottle conceived by Frank Gehry. Each flacon comes topped with a three-dimensional, silver-colored sculptural work reminiscent of wind moving through and swirling a silver sheath. The fragrances are called Stellar Times, Cosmic Cloud, Dancing Blossom, Rhapsody and Symphony. Each represents a different major olfactive family and is concentrated at 30 percent.

IG @Foxy lv

I hope that price is for ALL the fragrances in one SET for $ 535 usd !!! :shocked:

IG @Foxy lv

whoa.. that price is steep!!

IG @Foxy lv

Ouchhh that’s a very expensive parfume. The bottle itself looks more like an art collection tho.

I think that’s how they’re justifying the price :lol:

Oouuh such a cute Speedy! Hope there’re more colours down the line :heart:
It’s so cute, isn’t it?! I was on my way to ban island, but I think I cannot miss this.
I don’t own a single Speedy because they were all either too big or the Nano too small, but this size seems perfect. Can picture it also perfectly as crossbody with the black bandouliere strap :loveeyes: And it seems big enough to put a knit hat inside in winter.

It’s so cute, isn’t it?! I was on my way to ban island, but I think I cannot miss this.
I don’t own a single Speedy because they were all either too big or the Nano too small, but this size seems perfect. Can picture it also perfectly as crossbody with the black bandouliere strap :loveeyes: And it seems big enough to put a knit hat inside in winter.
Yes - definitely! Sounds like it’ll be a beautiful (and functional) addition to your collection hun :heart: And I love that the strap is removable ~ there’ll be so many ways to wear it!