Shhhh!!!! We won't tell Mr. Vuitton about your non-Louis purchases ! ;)

Many congrats on getting this beauty! :heart: :smile:
Did you also consider the mini flap or were you sure you’d get the WOC? I keep looking at the WOC and the mini flap, but the mini comes only in lambskin.
Many thanks my dear! :loveeyes: :heart:
Indeed, I considered both and were deciding between them. I finally decided to go for the WOC for three reasons: 1) I needed a small black dressy bag approx. in the size of LV’s Felicie, 2) as it is my first Chanel piece, I wanted to start with rather a smaller bag to try the brand out, and 3) I wanted to have a completely carefree bag and hence, caviar leather. :smile: If I’m satisfied with the WOC, I might consider getting the mini as a next purchase (however need to do more research on the lambskin leather, as some YTers say you can’t wear it in the rain for instance).
Do you already have a tendency, which one are you leaning towards?:loveeyes:

Many thanks my dear! :loveeyes: :heart:
Indeed, I considered both and were deciding between them. I finally decided to go for the WOC for three reasons: 1) I needed a small black dressy bag approx. in the size of LV’s Felicie, 2) as it is my first Chanel piece, I wanted to start with rather a smaller bag to try the brand out, and 3) I wanted to have a completely carefree bag and hence, caviar leather. :smile: If I’m satisfied with the WOC, I might consider getting the mini as a next purchase (however need to do more research on the lambskin leather, as some YTers say you can’t wear it in the rain for instance).
Do you already have a tendency, which one are you leaning towards?:loveeyes:
I‘d like to get the mini in caviar :lol:
I totally can relate to all the things you pointed out and I think you made the perfect choice! :heart: