SS22 Men's

Enjoy the colors?
They look like candy sprinkled with powdered sugar. After the distorted Damier and other monstrosities, kinda refreshing. I’d love to see them in person. But again, you will need to hunt down the release dates and reference numbers from an insta person, then beg your SA so that you can pay for it half a year in advance and then MAYBE you’ll get it and you can see it in person. I am too old for this.

But again, you will need to hunt down the release dates and reference numbers from an insta person, then beg your SA so that you can pay for it half a year in advance and then MAYBE you’ll get it and you can see it in person. I am too old for this.
Lol this is a pretty apt summary of the LV buying process!

But what I find worse, is even given this insane process it’s still easier to shop at LV than getting the exact item I want at Chanel or Hermès (and I’m not even referring to B/K/C here).
The more I shop at those brands, the more I seem to appreciate LV and their customer service!

They look like candy sprinkled with powdered sugar. After the distorted Damier and other monstrosities, kinda refreshing. I’d love to see them in person. But again, you will need to hunt down the release dates and reference numbers from an insta person, then beg your SA so that you can pay for it half a year in advance and then MAYBE you’ll get it and you can see it in person. I am too old for this.
And then when you do get it, it will be a star for 15 minutes. After those 15 minutes are over, everyone will have moved on to something else that looked good on Instagram.

Reactions: BULL